Weird edging problem.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Frankie105, Aug 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Frankie105

Frankie105 Member

Hairdresser
    Italy, Florence
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Hello Mansion, I've bumped in a weird situation today. Today is the 4th day I'm locked up since my last (ruined) release, and my girl was feeling pretty devious today, so she let me out of the cage to edge me repeatedly and put me back in like 6 or 7 times from morning to evening. Well, It happened several times during our relationship, but today, everytime she edged me, I could feel like a sting at the base of my penis and a little stream of cum was forcing his way out and I couldn't control it.
    As I said I've experienced this kind of teasing many times before, but nothing like that never happened. She's found that annoying and I didn't like it either. Does anyone know why this could happen? And is there a way to keep it from happening? Thank you all :)

2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    There is nothing unhealthy about edging, per se. From what I've read, your issue is probably because you were edged a lot within a short period of time. Your penis will get tired from all the play and from having to work to hold back an orgasm. That makes it sting (some people say it's like tingling) as it tries to keep up with all the action while it's already worn out. There's a lot of factors but that's probably all it is since you say you've had this type of teasing before without any issues. Sometimes it's not an issue and other times you may feel the effects of fatigue down there.

Frankie105 likes this.
  3. Frankie105

Frankie105 Member

Hairdresser
    Italy, Florence
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Thanks man, never looked at it from that perspective. You're right, she has probably over-teased me. So would it be best just to let my penis recover, right?

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I get that pain when I try to hold back an orgasm. After a month, edging becomes very dangerous so we usually keep me locked up for sex as much as possible.

5. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Correct. It's like any other muscle or tissue in your body. Imagine if you were doing push-ups periodically all day. In the beginning you would be fine. Towards the middle or end of the day, you would already be tired when starting again, arms shaking, etc. Just needs a little time to recover and you'll be back in action.

Of course that's just my opinion from reading a very short amount of information given. If it's a long term issue then go have it checked out by a Urologist. ;)

Frankie105 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice