always so

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cornudoconsentidor, Jan 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    You have always felt this way? submissive?. In my youth was more dominant and I liked using my girlfriends like "whores".
    Although I acknowledge that felt attraction and fear of dominant women.
    Fetishism eventually leads you into submission:spank:?????

Giles_English likes this.
  2. lockeddue2perv

Silicone Valley
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    I wouldnt say i always knew. When i was younger i was usually the dominant person but it never felt right. I only did it because everyone around me told me that was how males are supposed to act. When i hit my 20s i magically came to realize that there arent any rules to relationships and found submission to be a better fit, although it is still a challenge

3. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    There are people who are submissive during sex but dominant outside of the bedroom. I am one of those. It is very common for alpha males with stressful lives and jobs to seek relief from stress by placing themselves in the hands of others who make the decisions for them. There is also stress relief in being whipped as it certainly takes your mind off of anything else. :)

As far as fetishes making you submissive, I do not think that can be generalized as it can go both ways. It made my wife more dominant, for example, and not submissive. It not so much changes a person but rather brings out what is repressed in them. If it is not being repressed by society or what they have been taught, it is highly unlikely that a person will change after their formative years. Just my opinion of course.

LilRob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice