Finally ordered the Queen's Keep

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chastityrandy, Oct 16, 2013.

1. chastityrandy

After using my CB6000s for about 6 months, I've finally ordered a QK. I have to say also, that the customer service Mature Metal provides is absolutely unbelievable! They are extremely helpful in answering questions and they respond very quickly. Now I can't wait to get it! My wife has already told me that she plans to lock me up extra long now that I will have a device that will be so comfortable. I'm nervous about what "extra long time" means.

Victor38 and spider202 like this.
  2. justcaged

justcaged Member

Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I'm wondering how long my wife will have me locked up before release for as well. Little hesitant at the moment even though I'm still waiting for my JB to arrive

Victor38 likes this.
  3. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    With the cb6000s I was able to do a week at best. With a very well fit QK I am currently at about 46 days without being unlocked at all. If all goes well I am looking at either a Christmas release or New Years release, either of which would put me right about 100 days.

Mature Metal was easy to deal with, the QK fits absolutely perfectly thanks to their measuring rings and a few posts on here about getting the right fit. I definitely recommend them for quality in both product and customer service.

4. chastityrandy

Well, I'm still waiting for it. Its been an excrutiating wait. It shipped about 1 1/2 weeks ago so it should be here any day. My wife let me out of my CB3000s for some last days self pleasure, but on Sunday she decided I needed to be locked up again because it was taking too long and I was pleasuring myself too much. I suppose she will let me out when the QK gets here only so I can put it on and get locked up again.

5. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Can I ask where you are located I only ask because both my MM Products were received in 4 days.

6. chastityrandy

I'm an Anerican Expat living in Belgium.

7. chastityrandy

I got it!!!!! And it is amazing! It fits great and the help they provide is unbelievable! It has been the best buying experience I have ever had for any product I 've purchased. Mature Metal could make a fortune consulting other companies on how to treat customers - if so please start with British Air! Another story all together. I highly highly recommend MM. I'm experimenting with the pullout pins and will let you all know.

8. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Congratulation on receiving your QK.

chastityrandy likes this.
  9. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Excellent!! A well fit device is critical and the service of MM helps tremendously. Congrats on the prospect of a fulfilling lockup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice