Anyone get a vasectomy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JT52, May 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    How long were you out of your device to heal and were there any problems with wearing a device afterwards? I'm thinking about getting one...

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Hi,
    I had one years ago - before I was into chastity... it wasnt that bad - the discomfort afterwards felt like some one had kicked me in the balls - lasted maybe a day - tight pants is the best recommendation - whatever size brief you take (and not ladies knickers this time!) - take a size smaller and wear them to the operation and afterwards..

The procedure was easy - just a slight tugging but a local took the pain away - and the surgeon was telling me jokes - a bit dangerous when he has a scalpel on your balls ;-)

But it was fine!
    Good luck
    Regards
    slave phil

3. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I had it done a few years ago and it's as Philfred says. Soreness lasts less then a week. I was back at work the next day.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Only problem I had is that Novacaine only last aabout half as long on me as on most "normal" people... I felt the tugging and pulling on the second one,a dn they had to give me Demoral to numb it again... I'd give it a couple of weks before going back into your CD, though, Just to be safe

5. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Excellent timing on this question, my wife/KH and I were just discussing this. We were figuring on a few days of discomfort and about a month to heal before restarting chastity.

6. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    It generally takes about a week before the aching subsides completely; I would leave it for at least two weeks after before I started using a cage again, just to be on the safe side. Don't forget that you have to supply two sperm samples, usually a week or two apart which are checked for sperm. They can live in your sack for a good while after the operation so regular masturbation gets rid of the buggers quicker

7. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I got mine about 3 or 4 years ago. My shit ached for at least two months after the procedure. I had an ice pack on my taint for most of that time and went through several refills of Vicodin. Mine was done by a resident who had never done one before though, being lead by an experienced urologist.

8. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    damn, that sucks. I was only sore for about a week, laid up totally for 2 days, but was back at work the 4th day after the snippage. I was literally black and blue, and swelled up the size of a big orange to small grapefruit.

Remember to take a jock strap at least one size smaller than you wwould normally wear for after the snipping, and keep it on as much as possible for a few days.

Also found out after the snippage that I am allergic to Codiene, including Tylonal with coediene. Had a Migraine that made me want to just die (and no I'm not kidding, it was really that bad)

9. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, my situation isn't typical by any means. Quite the opposite, it's a little on the extreme end of things.

10. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I had mine done by the NHS, 20 of us in one morning. Out by 3pm and back working on a building site the next day. Yes a little sore for a day or two. Plus the hospital gave us all a jock strap to wear and keep.

11. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Sore for a couple of days, but not big deal. Been a couple of years, best doctor co=pay I ever spent

12. bone251

bone251 New member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I had one several years ago and told them to use stitches instead of staples. Many years later I find many of the girls I see like to play very hard with the boys and not having metal in there is a real good thing. So tell them no metal staples.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice