The strange chastity paradox

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Lucy, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hello friends!
    As you may or may not be aware, myself and Mistress Deborah play a fair bit and quite heavily...

We were chatting candidly last night (which we do often its part of our relationship) and Mistress Deborah commented and how horny it makes her feel when I am locked and how I am more interested in her when I am locked. It was a strange conversation because Mistress agreed she is more interested in getting me when I am locked..but when I am in she wants me out - so its a sort of paradox really!

BUT what became apparent is the device I used for comfort the bon4 is actually too comfortable... :( I can wear it to work with no pain ... I can sleep it with no pain :) BUT if Mistress Deborah teases me I can get quite hard in it - more than I should and this morning while cleaning I could tell that the top 2 inches of my cock was swollen slightly from it being trapped in the top of the device....

A full belt (neostyle etc) would not work for our lifestyle - I am back in the Love jail today just to take the pressure of my cock and to stay locked - as promised to Mistress Deborah and I don't want to loose the impetus that we have going...

We have mentioned the looker but at £300 - and a wedding to pay for - I don't think it will happen - unless our guests who are paying towards the honeymoon pay loads and you never know...

I find it quite strange that I am back in the full circle ;-) yet again....

BUT I am so lucky to be marrying Mistress Deborah in 1 weeks time YIPEE! and does the thought of more chastity and Mistress Deborah upping her game worry me - no - not at all - I am willing to accept whatever she decided or desires - she knows how I tick and I am so lucky to have found someone who can make my mind work in a good way, a kinky way, and a loving way!

Not long now Mistress Deborah your loving slave phil
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chiannaa and 2inch like this.
  2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    so sweet

3. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    Hi,

Great to hear everything is working out for you! We had a similar situation here a while ago. I was wearing a cb6000 and was closing in on the 2 week mark for the first time and everything was going great. Then the inevitable happened and the device split down the seam. Frustratingly this meant I could no longer be locked up. After this happened the whole impetus died for a couple of months. I hope you find a way around this problem :)

Hope all does well for the wedding by the way. Love hearing these "success" stories.

slavey :)

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Definaty the looker ;)

5. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Please, have this in mind if you are planning to buy a looker device.
    The sound makes it looks very save and secure. But it is not guaranteed you are able to wear it with the sound over a longer time period.
    I tried it and after a week (7days) I was forced to take it off. It made my insides sore and unbearable to use.
    Without the sound it is very very comfortable;) and even safe. But a bit messy when you have to use the bathroom.

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Norwegianwood80 bondagefan65 - Thanks gents - the looker does appeal to me - and to Mistress Deborah... BUT I think life is about to get in the way of spending anything on devices ... The sound we have done some sounding at home and yes I found it hurt like hell and the first few pees afterwards were really sore - BUT we will have to see what Mistress wants :)

Regards
    slave phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice