Device Hell!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucy, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Well I am getting so frustrated and not for the right reason. I have tried lots of devices now - the common thing with all of them is there ball trap devices. I am currently wearing a Love Jail - which is a polycarbonate fetish felix device - and I have throbbing balls - I am not sure why but can only think its the device. I work on my bum all day - I sit down thats what I do - but I do sometimes during the day need to move boxes etc around etc of some weight.

The other issue is the amount of cash I have spent on said devices now....

The leather belt in my profile picture does work well - there is no real pain in the balls so to speak - but due to its design and the buckles it makes some very visible bumps in my clothes if I wear it around - so have not worn it to work...

Mistress Deborah likes me to lock up for relatively short periods - like up to a week - as it fits our lifestyle and is compassionate to know that If I am in pain she lets me out - I have no desire at night to w*nk myself or anything - far from it - its usually Mistress pouncing on me (so I am very very lucky! :) ....

But sitting at my desk in pain is making me wonder why the f*ck I am doing this....And I do know why - because I like the feel - the tease the denial and the orgasm I get at the end or at some point....

So I am now thinking that yet again I will have a device that's no good!

I can hear you all now shouting full belts - etc - but I cannot afford £400+ for one of them - myself and Mistress Deborah are on hard times at present - Yes we bought a new bed - but thats what credit is for :) But currently Mistress is out of work (in real life) and I work for myself and its not going brilliant!

I am looking at the chinese belts on ebay at present - as If clear out some items I might be able to afford one - but am I just kidding myself?

If anyone is looking to buy some bits I will be selling

cb6000s - clear - good condition - supplied with all the bits and padlock (with or without keys - if you want some one to hold the key ;-)

And I will have two metal devices to sell - both bought from uberkinky - which I think is chinese.. but good devices...she was not secure for me...
    And a BON4 as well....

PM me if your interested in the devices or write on here!

Going to go for a walk around my office and pull on my balls - it may help the pain - it might not!

Regards
    Slave Phil

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    :(
    Ahhh, poor slave - Mistress feels for you but I do want you to try for me...
    Don't give up !!
    It's playtime @the weekend !

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    I think we are all falling on hard times at the moment (please forgive the pun) and so I would suggest waiting until finances are better so you can afford the proper device rather than waste your money on a poor quality Chinese import.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    charles Mistress Deborah

Thanks Charles! - believe me I wont waste the money on a full belt either! I have bought one before for 400+ Euros + more besides a fetish felix belt and although the quality was superb I could not use it!

I think quite frankly that the manufacturers make prices up as they go along! And I am not convinced they all MAKE what they say either!

Thanks Mistress Deborah - I am still trying ! xx

5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Understand your story. I feel frustrated by the options too, and am locked up for similar period of time. I was hoping to get a custom made Reinholds belt, but he seems to have stopped making them. The full belts seem over-the-top to me. Must put pressure on various parts of the body for people who sit in an office (as I tend to do).

I've had the best luck with birdlocked mini. Comfortable enough to wear for a week... much easier than the CB6000s. Birdlocked mini feels a tad less restrictive that the birdlocked mini, and comfortable enough to sleep in...

-droog

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    nothing beats a full belt in the end , fact is , a lot of money is spend on devices first and in the end a full belt is the only solution !reg. GWENY

7. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
  8. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    You know. I agree, gweny is right. Set a goal for a top end device be it a full stainless steel belt or stainless steel cock cage.
    That is, if you are serious. Security and comfort were at the top of my list for my husband. It's coming upon 10 years for him.

kellysbitch likes this.
  9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments. Mistress Deborah does not want me in a full belt, and usually chastity goes for short periods although she has told me that pending a new device which is due shortly that I will have no orgasm until Christmas, so it won't only be Santa filling Mistress Deborah stockings if I am a lucky slave.
    Regards
    Slave Phil

10. hammyma

hammyma Member

Local Time:
    This is advice from experience. Get some Polymorph: it is a thermoplastic that stays soft and sticky for a while after cooling. It is difficult to work, but with trial and error, you'll get the hang of it. Having tried belts, trapped ballers, KTB, etc, I gave up and decided that a PA is essential. After that it gets easier: I designed and made my own, somewhat like a Lori tube. After about a dozen attempts I got something that worked then gave it to Steelpleasures and asked them to make it up in aluminium. (Stainless steel would have been nice but too heavy. Titanium would be even nicer, but the price !!!) It fits and works and can be worn 24/7. Locking is based on special hex bolts: some kind of lock would have been nice, but heavier and more expensive.
    On a side note, you can make a 'permanent' version out of Polymorph directly: just assemble it in place while it is still sticky and the only way to remove it is with very hot water or a very sharp knife.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Keep putting your pennies in a Jar Phil and aim for the Neosteel masterpiece Arch with a cable on it. You'll be nice and comfy then...physically anyway.

12. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Brandon I have bought 2 of the steel belts from e-bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Male-Stai...?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid=111000& at around £150 each and to be blunt there are OK for a short time but the rubber trims are a right pain. After a few weeks of wear the rubber starts to slit and they keep coming off the steel bands. So in my mind they are a waste of money. But then you may find that they suit yours meeds at this time.

13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Hello Phil,

It sounds like its time for you and mistress to bite the bullet and get a PA, then no more ball trap devices. Its always been the issue which caused the pain and discomfort for me. Since getting the Pa, the devices without the scrotum ring are very comfortable and I can attest that they can be worn 24/7 for very very long periods of time without pain and no need to remove them for cleaning if you get the more open designs.

For D and I its not about inflicting any sort of constant pain its about not being able to have an erection or orgasm unless D allows it and we have achieved that with the PA5000 as our initial tests and now the Steelworxx tube jacket. The Tube jacket was relatively inexpensive at around $A250. Its been locked for 6 months and is practical and comfortable.

Due to the success of the Tube Jacket we are now getting a Lori's 8A device custom made for my dimensions and this will be our last device required as it is more open in design with a hood and will suit my very active lifestyle more than the Tube Jacket which is a solid tube design with open head.

Good luck,

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @young88 - just found this post - and I am still in the search but the PA piercing is due at the weekend. Are you circumsised? I am not? But have been looking at this device.
    Thanks
    Lucy x

15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    @phifred - I am circumsised. We ended up with the Lori's #5 which has been locked on for more then 18 months now with only 1 release per year. Most of the time I forget I even wear it, unless D decides to tease me or requires servicing. Also good when she requires penetration, we use an Oxballs Gym Boy that goes over the Lori's #5 and makes me a fucking machine that never comes or feels anything, For D its a perfect solution to the only side of chastity that was not thrilling her.

16. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    If you sit for hours, any trapped ball device will press on the underside of your scrotum and get uncomfortable. I have a perfect fitting MM Jailbird, but unless I get up and walk around every hour, it gets uncomfortable sitting in an office chair. The double base ring spreads the contact and is a little better than the single ring. The key for me is silicone lube so the device moves against my skin. I am fine wearing the Jail Bird all the time (only out for occasional teasing) but there are occasional bouts of discomfort if I sit too long.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @philfred dear Lucy. If you worn skirts like me then it wudnt hurt you as much. Its your trousers that makes it hurt.

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    yes but at least he has somewhere to keep his loose change in jemima! :oops:

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @jemima
    That's so funny. My collar so far has not raised many questions but me in a skirt in the office would be too much.
    Regards
    Lucy x

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes but i got a little purse to put things in.

@philfred i very sorry i forgot that, giggle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice