Cb mini

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Nikki, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    When my boyfriend bought a cb600 I laughed at it and told him to go straight back and get acb600 . He was sooooo embarrassed going back in and explaining to the girl he wanted the short , the assistant had to ask her supervisor and they had a discussion about whether they could exchange it . But it was wrapped so no problem . We (I) am thinking of fitting him with a birdlocked mini. Could you tell me do you have to measure first and choose a size based on that . It talks about 40 and 45 mm rings and we can't work it out HELP GUYS :)Nikki

2. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    If he's already have a cb6000 series you can use the ring sizes to determine what size you'll need for the birdlocked

Epiladdy likes this.
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

Local Time:
    Our question really was when you order the birdlocked mini do you have to stipulate a ring size or do they come with two sizes ! Don't understand :(

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    It comes with one ring Ma'am, you select the ring size when buying it. Sizes are as you said, 40mm and 45mm. The measurement is the diameter of the ring that sits behind the balls.

Hope that helps

5. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    My only comment here is that I'm not convinced with the silicone devices for longer term wear. I find them harder to keep clean as well as less secure than the cb6ks or steel devices. But if you are buying Nikki, I do suggest you use the cb6k dimensions as a guideline for what you order.. or just go smallest! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice