Not sure I fit in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by worthit, Aug 13, 2012.

1. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    You are not alone. My wife and I are as vanilla as it gets. I do where a NS ARCH full to.e. it she is the lead o my in the bedroom although she does hold both keys in some unknown place. I am denied 9 out 10 if I where to guess. We play hard in private. But the rest of the time we do the Brady bunch thing with our home and the kids. No others are involved and we live a very conservative life style. But what we don't have is hangups and we believe in living our dreams and fantacies 24 \7 and we don't give a crap about others opinions. Period. Enjoy and have fun.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    I totally agree and we have the same values !

Life is for living , you only get the one .. and you never know how long you have .. so just do what feels right and enjoy !

3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Hi worthit.
    Its a big tent here! We too live a very vanilla life but God help us if our friends or families knew what was going on under my clothes...especially when shorts weather ends in our neck of the woods! The only outward show of Her status over me are 2 tiny charms on one of those personality bracelets--a tiny ruby heart shaped key and a tiny heart shaped lock. Honestly, I would LOVE the opportunity to shed the family, those that know us as they do and get away somewhere for a few days or maybe a week on occasion to live our closed door lifestyle out in the open for a breath of invigorating fresh air. Halloween used to be our time, but we have turned that toward the vanilla side too now that we have kids. My Wife doesn't like the city much so even venturing there to the occasional fetish masquerade ball that happens through town is not much of an option either. Oh well. We enjoy what we do, and it is different from others. I enjoy reading about everyone's journey, mild or wild. I think we all fit in somewhere...I just wonder whether I will fit in a new Lori or Mature Metal once I order it to replace my CB6000s (Mistress wants me in a snug device now--doesn't like to see that 1/2 space at the tip anymore!).
    allaboutHer

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Even us "hardcore femdom" adherents like a pretty wide range of stuff. It is a spectrum and there's plenty of room for everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice