Finally got a PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by electrodick, Aug 23, 2012.

1. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Hello all...

After years on an off wondering how to make a device effecive, i finally got a PA yesterday.

I thought it was funny after it was done when the piercer told me "you can't have oral sex for 4 weeks".

I told my wife what he said and she immediately responded: "did you tell him you aren't flexible enough to reach it?"

Hopefully some fun times ahead, once the maintenance and healing phase is over.

electro

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations. Where did you get it done, I had mine done at Piercing Clinic, very professional and everything they told me to do I did. The PA is well healed and stretched to 4 ga now. I am using the PA5000 and it is the most comfortable device and very effective. Not been unlocked for nearly 6 months and hardly know I am wearing it until it does its job!

Now looking at the Tube Jacket by steelworxx as a permanent or very long term solution.

You should not use the PA for 3-4 months though, thats not easy because the temptation is to test it out early.

My keyholders favourite jewelery is the 4 ga bent barbell with the 10mm balls, they hit the spot every time.

For cheaper rings and things I get them from the USA web site name is painful pleasures. The jewelery is good quality and far cheaper than here in OZ.

I know you will enjoy your new acquisition I certainly do. Welcome to the secret society!!!

3. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    young88
    I got it at The Piercing Urge in Melbourne. I know I have a few months to kill first. I am looking forward to putting it to use. Thanks for the Painful Pleasures suggestion.
    electro

4. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I'm looking forward to getting mine. Why do they suggest a 10 gauge piercing to start, then streatch it. I want to get a 8 gauge for my Lori's but all the piercers say to start witha 10 gauge? I am going to use Tommy T's in huntington beach,ca.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    i was told that anything larger than 10 ga will not heal correctly, let the 10 ga heal then stretch by one step at a time.
    I have stopped at 4 ga for the time being as this fits comfortably for the PA5000.

6. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    They asked what I wanted - 8 or 10. I said the biggest, so 8g it is. 6 days in it is healing just fine.

7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I remember that I pushed him for the 8 ga too, and he did it, so I could then be locked into the PA5000 hooks, rather than wait months for it to heal after stretching, in fact it was D who was insistent that we get an 8 GA first up.

I did not use the PA for 6 weeks, which was about 2 weeks ahead of time and I did have a few problems requiring release and then back to the CBR. But after 8 weeks it seemed to be good, then went through the stretching procedure until I got to 4 ga, and the device is far more comfortable when using the larger 4 gauge hooks.

8. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    Don't worry the PA STRETCHES QUICK. I stopped at a 4 love that size not used for security I am in a NS ARCH. Tommy Ts is great. Just got my 10s for nipplea tapered in. I rushed swapping out the 12s I got pierced with at the outer limits on Beach and Ball. Both places are the two best around here.

9. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    BTW I GOT MY PA AT THE ORIGINl gauntlet in San fransisco 20 years ago and have never ever had a problem except bleeding in the beginning oh well. The best thing g I ever did.

10. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    Sorry, i've been neglecting this thread... 17 days in and all is good. Bleeding only 1st 24 hours. A bit tender sometimes, but nothing of concern.

I'm looking forward to stretching to a bigger size. I have already bought a titanium hasp padlock from Lustlock... mail from Sweded (Switzerland?) to Australia is less than instant. Why am I looking forward to being secure?

11. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear some success stories... I've always wanted to be with a man that had a piercing but it hasn't happened yet.

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    i started with 1mm added ring by ring ans finally i am to 10mm , that is the maximum which can fit in my "arch" , but stretching ring by ring made it very easy . the "arch" is ideal with P/A piercings ..reg. gweny

Attached Files:

13. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Im a complete rookie to P.A.'s ...my loving wife (the one who must be obeyed) floated a few trail hints...i will admit that i am very intreiged to have this done on her property. What would i be instore for...47 year old heathy non smoker...any places one might recommend in the Mid Michigan area (Lansing, East Lansing, Jackson, Ann Arbor) what type of investment am i looking at...recovery time...if i ever get to get lucky again...will i be able to and what kind of waiting period is there for healing.

thank you in advance for your insight

squid

14. maidchrissy

maidchrissy Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I have had a PA for 10 years , started with a 12 G and stretched all the way to 0G, I love it , it healed quickly as your urine being sterile helps alot, I think I waited 8 weeks for the first ring change . I stretched to 4G and had My Ms. Lori Made .
    I have no regrets , and think I paid $100.00 at the time with a very qualified lady piercier .........

15. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    chrissy,

thank you for your insight...if my loving wife wants to use her penis for intercourse can she if squid has a p.a. in her penis?

16. maidchrissy

maidchrissy Member

Local Time:
    Well of course that is up to her, and you may have to experiment with different jewelery to see which works best , right now I'm wearing a curved 0G barbell or" banana bar " I like to think a PA is 2 fold security for piercing and pleasure for Lady plus I think they look great.
    hope this helps, good luck

17. Geekster

Geekster Member

Local Time:
    OP, did the initial piercing hurt?

18. maidchrissy

maidchrissy Member

Local Time:
    Nope , hold your breath for a few secs , pin prick and done! I think the waiting and mental antisipation might be worse?

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Did the lady piercer know she was doing it for a Lori? And does she know you're in it now?

20. maidchrissy

maidchrissy Member

Local Time:
    yes she did , we became close friends and she has pierced me 10 more times:) and even fitted the Ms. lori to me the first time when it arrived....

Joroincharge likes this.
  21. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I got a PA at 8 gauge 12 years ago. It was up to 00 gauge at one time. I never made any effort to stretch it; the weight of the jewelry did it for me. I don't keep jewelry it it now most of the time but it has never closed up below a four gauge, which is the perfect size for use with chastity devices. I found that without a PA locked to it, the acrylic chastity devices are totally insecure for me.

Anyhow, keep looking for a piercer until you find one willing to do it at 8 gauge. There is no good reason not to go for it.

22. teasemeplz

teasemeplz New member

Office, IT
    Austria
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    wow, what a kick

23. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Seems she might make a really ace KH...I wonder if she'd be interested?

24. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    You'll love it! I got mine (first piercing ever) at age 51. Admittedly, I got it from the man who invented the PA (Fakir Musafar), but it's been just wonderful. Originally pierced at 12ga with 10ga jewelry, I was able to easily stretch it to 0 ga within a year, without even trying. (Just use heavy ring-type jewelry, and it will stretch itself.) (Note that the stretch from 2 to 0 is often difficult, because most 2 ga jewelry (9/32") is actually 3 ga (1/4")).

This piercing is just about the easiest possible of any piercing. The pain is very brief and very small (I've had zipper incidents that were *much* worse), and it's an ideal healing situation (bathed several times a day in a sterile, mildly acidic fluid). Most professional piercers will tell you that the incidence of infection is essentially zero. Occasionally, there may be a bit of bleeding for a few days, but even in these cases the pain is minimal. Healing is faster than almost any other piercing (4-8 weeks - compare this to 2-6 *months* for the next-most-popular frenum).

Also, much of the jewelry is *really fun*, both for you and your partner. My girlfriend calls it my "on switch", because playing with it directly stimulates the sweet spot. Plus, once I got to the larger gauges, she really liked the feeling inside her when we fucked. I have an obscenely giant 00 ga ring with a 3/4" ball that she absolutely loves; I can't wear it for more than a day though, because the weight causes the piercing to begin hurting.

Of course, there's the chastity application! I have a Lori's tube (a few, actually), and the PA makes it absolutely secure, while at the same time very comfortable. (I *hate* testicle rings, so my tube covers my dick only, and is secured only by the PA piercing. Note that it's not supported by the piercing - the tube is small enough that the corona does that. This makes the whole arrangement completely comfortable for long-term wear. See my posts at http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/forums/lori-devices.33/ for more detail.) Even the PA-5000 is a pretty reasonable device, and *very* comfortable; it's also a relative bargain at less than $100.

Sorry for the laggard response - again, try it, you'll *love* it!
    ~~

25. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    Update - I'm wearing a 6mm ring now. Can't stretch to the 8mm I have yet.

Best thing i ever did!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice