Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chastehub85, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Chastehub85

Chastehub85 New member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone, new to chastity in the last few months, me and my are both 25 and she is my kh, I was interested in chastity and told her, she said whatever get one then, I ordered a cb6000s but when it came and she saw it it freaked her out and she said no its weird, a month or so passed and I mentioned it again and this time she agreed to lock me up and take the key, the first time was 4 days, and she couldn't believe the difference it made to me, how much more loving I was, and caring towards her, she loved it, after the first 4 days she next locked me up for a week, this was hard with lots of teasing and orgasms (for her), after the excitement had worn of for me and I asked if I could have a break for a day, she agreed I managed to avoid the belt for 2 weeks with one excuse after another of why I couldnt wear it, during these two weeks we had no sex, she said not until the belt is back on, I thought se was joking but she really meant it, so she has won the belt is back on and I am on day 4, she says it will be more than a week this time, careful what you wish for!

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Hello,that story is a lot like others here.you will meet many nice people on a journey into chasity.have fun

3. Chastehub85

Chastehub85 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm surprised how seriously she is taking it, always giving me jobs and tasks to do, any back chat or hesitation and it's an ice bath, I can see why any wife would love it be crazy not to.

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love success stories :-D

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Me too. your kh must be having great fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice