Full Metal Belt for Long Term Wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by elemenopee, Jun 5, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. elemenopee

elemenopee Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Good evening. I am a long time reader, but this is my first post.

My wife and I have been experimenting with chastity and D/s for the past 10 years or so. We used a Remy's for years, but it would create cuts around my testicles and was difficult to keep clean. I was never able to wear it for more than 3 or 4 days which was not acceptable to my wife.

About a year and a half ago we ordered a Jailbird from Mature Metal. This was a significant upgrade and with practice I'm able to wear it for extended periods of time without issue. For the past 9 months or so I wear the Jailbird 24/7, generally for 30 days or so at a time with anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days break in between lockups. I have no doubt longer lockups are in my future.

The Jailbird is a quality device but not without some problems. When I first got the device the weight would make it pull down which made the fit seem incorrect. I was planning to order a smaller base ring and shorter cage to compensate but realized the real issue was with the base ring not staying tight against my body. My solution was to create a belt out of chains that connects to the top and bottom of the base ring and keeps it tight against my body. Now that I've gotten accustomed to the chains I can say it makes the Jailbird more comfortable and marginally more secure. I've attached a picture for anyone interested.

The Jailbird with chain belt still has some shortcomings. Most prominent is that I can pull out. While I do not do this, my wife is not happy with the possibility as she wants complete control. In addition, the open design allows for some contact with penis. Finally, I have found that I am able to orgasm by placing a vibrator on the cage. This creates some interesting possibilities as I can be released without removing the cage but it also creates the possibilty I will release myself without permission.

My wife and are ready to take chastity to the next level whereby I have no access to my penis whatsoever without my wife unlocking the device. We are very interested in a full steel chastity belt but would like some feedback from those who use these devices currently, preferably for long periods of time, prior to making the investment. My primary concern is the ability to keep everything clean without being routinely unlocked. For this device to work for us, I must be able to be kept constantly locked for 30+ days at a time. Secondly, I'd like input on the security of the device. Unauthorized removal must be impossible. I'm not opposed to getting pierced for this purpose but I'm not anxious to do it either. Finally, is it possible to orgasm with the belt on using a vibrator or other means?

We're looking at both Neosteel and My-Steel. The My-Steel Untouchable is very intriguing but may be more difficult to keep clean than others.

I'm sure these questions have been discussed elsewhere at length. Regardless, I'd like current feedback from anyone using these belts today. Thanks!

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    GREAT...check the neosteel "arch" ,, that model is not to beat,,, very secure , hygiene ,comfortable and conceals very well.. with the masterpiece system no profiles , linings what so ever, nothing can tear or coming apart , nothing can get behind the profiles and start smelling ..ABC coating is a great advantage !! i wear the "arch" most of the time ,,from time to time my neosteel T/V , depends on the mood ,[my be you know what i mean ! LOL],,,but for hygienic and long therm ,nothing beats the "arch". there is not one day i am not in wearing a chastity belt either the "arch" or the T/V..
    reg. GWENY
    P/S.......................................for more info send me a P/M

Attached Files:

3. elemenopee

elemenopee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Gweny,

Thanks for your reply.

I like what I perceive as no restriction of movement of the arch, but I'm not a huge fan aestetically. I prefer the belts with front shields to cover all my parts. Are you suggesting the belts with front shields are diffifult to clean and hence not suitable for long-term wear?

I'm also curious... I've seen from other posts that you are pierced. Do you where your piercings while in chastity and, if so, has that cuased any problems? Have you also secured your piercings while in chastity for extra security and did that cause any issues.

Best
    l

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    hi elemenopee,,
    no don`t get me wrong as long there are no profiles they are very good to clean ,i found out.i also wear my T/V from time to time ,i like the T/V as well very much..yes i am pierced and i wear the ring in my belts as well..the T/V i modifiet and works well.. the ring was made slightly oval and just fits in the "arch" , i love that knocking from the ring[lol]..
    reg. gweny

Attached Files:

5. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    OK. Straight to the point. Don't waste your time with anything other than the arch. Have tried them all. Ya the look is not as cool but there is not any problems and can do everything as normal except stand to pee. I am an active professional. Ride dirt bikes, surf, cycle, walk play sports you name it with no hesitation. In reality you forget about it during the normal coarse of the day completely. Once you are in it for about two weeks all the thoughts of worry are gone. In fact if you find your self not in it you will feel strange.

I am pierced with 4 game captive rings no issues there at all. I think people worry to much. Just do it. The belt rocks and will make your life better.

6. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Oops. Spell check took over on my phone. That's 4ga. As in gage. No need to secure them you can't get out. Make sure you measure tight and still take off an extra havf in extra. It will feel tight and too small but give it the two full weeks and don't take it off at all.

7. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    i agree, the arch is the only way to go......

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    hi there,, sorry for only replaying now .
    yes i wear my 12mm ring in the "arch" as well there is no problem with that , i can not remove that P/A ring anymore !!
    further more ,, check the new "Forced Feminizer " from neosteel which is esp designed for the "arch" .. it looks stunning and makes the "arch" more sexy , the "arch" ,becomes a new meaning ! i got it since last week but i did not get a chance to make some pics , but they will come !! reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice