A very good new year evening (episode 2)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    We have with my girlfriends a very good memory of our New Year’s Evening (see episode 1), it was a very pleasant time.

We have the opportunity to meet up sometimes all four of us, during a shopping trip or a dinner with girls and we often talk about this New Year’s Evening.

At a dinner, a friend of mine told us she wanted to go further, and we looked for ideas for exciting activities.

I asked my friends if they had sexy pictures of their husbands… there was a big silence as if I had broken a taboo. And finally everyone admitted to having it on their phones.

I asked them why they had these pictures, but they turned red, one said to me, “We sometimes look at them with my husband to warm the mood… and sometimes I look at them alone,” another told me that she took these photos without her husband knowing, I was curious to see how this was possible. My two other friends admitted to having photos too without making any further comments.

I suggested that each of them show 3 photos of her husband’s choice. There was a big silence...and I said “good I’m starting”. I looked in my phone for a close-up photo of my husband’s cage, another where we saw my husband standing in our room naked and with his cage, and finally a last one of my husband without his cage and in full erection.

They looked at the photos in silence, and at one point one began to laugh, and we all ended up laughing, without real reason, more out of nervousness.

So we shared the 3 photos, with great moments of laughter. At one point, the 3 men who were the table next to us, looked at us quite surprised by the noise we were making.

They were told, “We can’t explain to you why we’re laughing, but know that maybe your women, right now, are sharing the same moment of happiness.” they didn't understand.

When we looked at the photos of my friend who told us that her husband did not know that she had these photos, we understood. in the first photo, her husband had a mask in front of his eyes and was tied on the bed, after we had a close-up of his cage, and a close-up of his erect sex.

I told her,” wow, the husband tied on the bed is giving me ideas,” and I think I’m not alone.

Once calmed down, a friend offered to create a Whatsapp group allowing us to share these photos between us… it was a bit awkward but in the end so exciting that we created it immediately and each sent their photos to the group.

I told my friends that I asked my husband if he told my friends' husbands that he was in a cage. He turned red and told me that of course not and that it was not a man’s conversation. The poor guy doesn’t know that their wives have been sharing these little secrets for a long time. If he did, I think he would have had a heart attack.

My friends were also sure that their husbands had kept this secret. It is true that women talk about intimate things more easily than men.

We continued to share ideas of exciting things we could do, and one of my friends told us about an idea for an evening gathering the four couples where we would bring the men to reveal that they are caged.

But how do you do that without rushing them— one of my friends said, I think I have an idea, I will work on it and at the next dinner I will tell you about it.

Everyone left on their own, with a little souvenir of that evening in their phone… it was a nice dinner, I look forward to the next one

2. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Do you publish your stories on any story portal?

3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    No, not at the moment, it’s only for chastity Mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice