WTS Locking Latex Catsuit w/ Locking Mask

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Etner, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I decided to give latex a try and bought a catsuit and hood but maybe it wasn't my thing and I ended up trying them only once. Actually, the gloves, socks and blindfold and gag for the mask are unused and the catsuit and mask are only tried once.

Both the catsuit and mask come with locking zippers so they can be locked on. The catsuit has a zipper from crotch to neck, or actually 2 zippers from crotch to neck so it's possible to slightly open the one in the crotch for easy bathroom use. Each locked zipper comes with 2 keys.

As can be seen in the pictures, the gloves and socks are detached from the suit itself. If they ever wear out they can be easily replaced. The mask comes with a removable blindfold and "teeth gag". Note that the gag is very soft even though it may look hard in the pictures. The catsuit has some room for breasts so I guess this might work for both males and females, or a male with breast forms under the suit to get a feminine look. It can also be worn without them. See the pictures for what it looks like. The thickness of these is 0.4mm.

Both of these are made to measure and I'd estimate my body size to be quite small so make sure to check they match with your measurements. Even with these (small?) measurements the catsuit felt quite tight, although I guess that's the point with latex so I'm not sure if it was too tight or not. So if your measurements are any bigger than these they quite certainly won't fit even though latex is flexible of course. I was still able to put them on even alone so maybe the fit will be all right if your measurements are close to the ones below. There were quite a lot of measurements to take but here are the most important ones.

For the mask:
    Forehead: 57.5 cm
    Neck: 36.5 cm

For the catsuit:
    Height: 179 cm
    Weight: 79 kg
    Waist: 83 cm
    Hip: 92 cm

Asking for 100€ for both of these and I'd preferably ship them within EU. Shipping within EU is about 20€. Payment preferably by PayPal or bank transfer.

Attached Files:

2. Tony80

Tony80 Active member

Cant decide.
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    The latex hood looks fantastic!

Etner likes this.
  3. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice