Chastity cage - Health related question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Blue Eyes, Aug 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hello to anyone who might take the time out of their busy day to read this ~!!
    (I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this sort of content)

So I've been dabbling and ''testing the waters'' with chastity cages for the majority of the past year with my partner. Since it's relatively a fresh thing I haven't had the opportunity to wear and try lots of different cages, so for the majority of the time I experimented with wearing a CB-X MiniMe cage. Recently my partner expressed her desire to see how a steel one would look (since we have made the decision to get a custom cage in the near future to enable more ''permanency'' in our relationship).
    Since I'm on the small side, I've always had a relatively easy time pulling out of my cage, no matter how small the ring is, so I've always been slightly fascinated by cages with urethral inserts (because supposedly they're harder to pull out of, and peeing in them seems much cleaner, and I'm overall into how they look)

So long story short, I got a small cage with a urethral tube (silicone) from a HoD website to test out the waters and figure out things that I can use for creating my custom cage in the near future.
    Once I got it, I immediately cleaned and disinfected it to the best of my ability, I put it on and honestly I fell in love immediately with the overall look and feel of it.
    After wearing it for a whole day and going to the bathroom multiple times, I realized two things I disliked about it:
    1. It's too heavy (which is expected since it's a cheap cage, something I could address when getting a custom one - titanium)
    2. Urine gets stuck in the silicone tube (also understandable, quality of the silicone and all)

After removing it for the first time, I noticed there was a certain white substance covering parts of the tube, which I originally credited to being cum/precum (because of how deep the tube goes)
    I tried wearing it again the next day again, this time I didn't go quite as far with cleaning it, but I still believe I did a decent job and that no complications should happen, and after removing it, the same white substance was there (which worried me now, because I was allowed an orgasm the prior night, so there shouldn't be a cum buildup in my opinion)
    Even after a full day of not wearing it, I found myself able to ''squeeze'' more of the substance out of my penis with applying enough pressure

I went down the rabbit hole that is Google and got scared that I've caused myself an infection, so I've put the cage away for a whole month. I felt no ''symptoms'' of an infection (burning sensation, feeling tired, feeling dizzy and pain when urinating)

After a month, I've built up the courage to try again, this time I put on the cage without the urethral tube (again having an orgasm prior to that). I wore it for a few hours, went through one painful teasing session and I decided to take it off to inspect things. Once I took it off, there was legit a blob of what looked like cum (but I have a gut feeling that it wasn't) and slight ''pain'' in my penis (which could be just because I was trying to desperately get hard in a super small cage).

I cleaned up, put the cage away, and went to sleep. This morning I woke up, and to test the waters, I squeezed my penis from the bottom all the way to the top, and a tiny bit of that white substance came out (I urinated multiple times before this)

As an additional piece of information, I'm circumcised. The fact this happened both with and without the urethral tube, and that I've never experienced it with my previous cage (which was relatively bigger and less constricting) just leaves me with mixed emotions and fear to lock myself up again.

So I'm turning to you all experienced veterans of the chastity lifestyle in hopes you might share your experiences and wisdom with me. I'd like to repeat, that I've experienced no symptoms of having an infection, and In my opinion, I haven't done anything to give myself one, which is why I'm reluctant to go to the hospital and have tests done to confirm whether my fear is real or false.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'm sorry for making it so elaborate and long.

2. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    The white substance is likely seminal fluid (with a bit of semen mixed in) that is naturally leaking due to the slight stimulation and excitement of wearing the cage. I think most of us have experienced this kind of leaking to some extent and the longer you go without ejaculation, the more likely the body is to eject semen which is past its sell by date. You may even notice such emissions without the cage as you evacuate your bowel after already having urinated. It's perfectly normal.

If the emission is yellow, green or flecked with blood, that's the time to worry about infection. Just be aware that using a urethral tube will require regular removal and cleaning/sterilisation, otherwise you will run the risk of infection. If your goal is to be caged permanently (24/7) then a urethral tube probably isn't very practical.

lockedforfun likes this.
  3. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply, it definitely helps.

As I said, I've counted out the possibility of it being anything related to semen mainly because I had orgasms before noticing these things, but your comment definitely makes me think twice.

As far as the urethral tube is concerned, one of the custom cage designs my partner is into (she's super picky as to how a cage looks) includes a titanium tube (Steelworxx Looker 1), but I'm not exactly into the idea of having to remove it that often.
    I'd be okay with removing it once a week, at most twice.

We have already agreed to the idea of getting a PA piercing in the future, but I hoped I could play around with this in the meantime.

Cheers ~!!

4. Tom_S

Tom_S Active member

United States, California
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I am also interested in Looker 01, you can get it with removable urethral tube (penis plug).

5. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Let’s recap, insert object into urethra, next day mysterious white substance coating object, re-insert object into urethra, next day same mysterious white substance coating object, also oozing from urethra even after urinating. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck and even quacks like a duck it’s probably a duck. What you have to decide is what kind of a duck you have. Could be an infection, could be a mucus reaction to having a foreign object inserted into your urethra could be semen etc. Everyone is different but plenty of feedback I’ve read is the urethral inserts are more problematic than they are beneficial. Also, fwiw with regards to pulling out of the cage, if you can squeeze your dick into it you can squeeze your dick out of it. So what are options? If will power is not enough or if the idea that “I know that I can pull out even though I wouldn’t” is bothering you the options are limited and not necessarily a decision to take lightly. Full belts (to some extent) or a piercing are the options. All chastity options have pros and cons just have to figure out what works for you and your partner. My wife wants full control over my dick/orgasms so I am locked in a PA secured device with a stainless steel cable formed into a hybrid cage/belt that renders me (I’m a grower) absolutely incapable of an erection as the cable restricts the cage from traveling for an erection attempt. It is absolutely frustrating and delightfully delicious at the same time.

Welcome, stick around and enjoy!

bondinchas, Chloe420 and Tom_S like this.
  6. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Yes, might be a duck. I never asked for a 100% confirmed answer from anyone, I just asked about their own personal experience with ducks, since I haven't seen many (any) in my lifetime since I'm new to this.

As far as willpower and being able to pull out of a cage, I don't think there is a cage/ever will be that a human mind couldn't find a way out of. But knowing that it's much more difficult than not is one of the aspects of locking that we both enjoy. At the end of the day, the entire ''You can't touch yourself unless I allow/unlock you'' is fairly abstract, and there is no cage stronger than a human's willpower to be obedient and follow the lead of their keyholder.

We have already discussed this quite a lot and agreed that I'll get a PA piercing to solidify the entire thing a tad bit more, but as I said, I was hoping to play with this till that happens.

Thank you for your beautiful duck speech, cheers ~!!

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Ayee that was the plan. My partner is absurdly picky with how a cage looks and it's such a difficult thing. I've showed her like 50 different designs from verified custom producers and she didn't like a single one. The Looker 01 isn't fully her cup of tea either, but she says it's better than nothing.
    Ironically enough, she's super into the ''Flower'' design (Flower Top or smth) that I've seen in a bunch of chinese knock off cages, sadly I didn't notice any of the custom manufacturers offering this type of design.

Tom_S likes this.
  8. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    I will preface by saying I have no personal experience with urethral inserts. However, I do a ton of reading and "research" and from what I've read, submascpartner pretty much said it. Long term urethral insert play tends to lead to infections. This is very much anecdotal and not true research, so I can't say how frequent this is, or if it is only applicable to some people and not others, or if it is human-error or equipment/material related.

Edit: As for personal analysis, it sounds like you had an immune reaction to the foreign material. Not necessarily an infection, though infection gives the same response. If true, and if continued, the amount of seeping (white blood cells) would probably increase and other symptoms may follow.

9. Tom_S

Tom_S Active member

United States, California
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Like this?
    http://malechastitynow.com/FlowerTop

10. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Yeah that's the one :p.
    Sadly the website references that the cage part is imported from China as well. I'd prefer the entire thing to be custom-handmade (most likely out of titanium).
    I've debated trying to contact steelworxx and ask if they can make this type of design custom for me, I wouldn't mind paying an additional fee if it means my partner is going to be completely satisfied with it.
    But I haven't gotten down to it yet ~!!

Tom_S likes this.
  11. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Main reason why I doubt it could be an infection is because I really did my best to keep things as clean as possible, and because it was only a two-time thing.

The reason for my concern though is that after a month of not wearing a cage at all, I put it on again (note: without the insert, just a normal cage) and the ''discharge'' as I like to call it happened again.

Thank you for your insight though, cheers ~!!

12. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Could still be an infection, or even a response to an intra urethra injury. Think scab, but since in a moist mucous membrane area it doesn’t get dried out. Also, I know that you are cut, but could it be smegma? I feel like I had this issue with my frenum piercing even though I’m also cut.

13. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:

I've never considered smegma to be an option, because I was under the impression it formed outside of the penis, not inside.

14. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    DO NOT use the urethral tube. I got a nasty infection from one and never used one again. Also spend the money and get a lighter cage. You will find the Holy Trainer to be bought very comfortable and lightweight.

After peeing use a squirt bottle filled with 80% water and 20% mouth wash. Then dry with swabs you can buy on Amazon. You can get a hundred of sponge swabs on plastic sticks for a good price. Shower daily without the cage on. Your key holder can monitor you as it only takes a minute to clean and then you lock up again.

If you wang a steel cage and have $300 or so to spend, buy one from Mature Metal and wait 2-3 months to get it. They are fairly lightweight and comfy.
    I have been wearing cages of all kids for 12+ years and other than the infection with the urethral tube, have not had a problem with my cleaning routine.

samseaborne likes this.
  15. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Did you get an infection after a prolonged use, ooor like immediately at the start?
    But yeah I'm most definitely done with this entire thing, it's not worth the risk

16. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    I rarely throw this out there, but I'm a nurse of 20 years. You do not want to leave something long term in your urethra. It's not a matter of if you will get an infection, but when. Those tubes are to be used from time to time and should be immaculately cleaned. For long term, find something else that excites you.

lockedforfun and Chloe420 like this.
  17. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    All depends what you’re wanting from chastity. Personally my KH wants me permanently locked and orgasmless, so I wear a MCN glans 2 with PA lock and it’s been on continuously for a year, can keep it perfectly clean in the shower, moving my penis within the cage so that all of the PA insert is exposed for cleaning, first one end then the other. Also soak the whole organ (and cage of course) regularly in disinfectant.
    Why don’t you just get the piercing tomorrow, heal, stretch to accommodate a heavy gauge insert, and while that process is ongoing, just use will power not to orgasm? To me that seems better than paying lots of money for an interim device.

bondinchas likes this.
  18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    The setup I described above works for me because I’m committed to living without sexual release and frankly could do so without a cage at all. The cage just makes it psychologically easier.

EZboy likes this.
  19. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    The shear amount of work you go through to pee is astonishing. I pee and wipe. Done. Get a proper fitting cage, drop the children's plastic and move on with life...

samseaborne likes this.
  20. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    As far as my keyholder is concerned, she's not quite fully decided on what she wants to do with me as far as orgasms are concerned. The only thing that's for certain is that she wants me permanently locked and as securely as possible in my daily life, which is why I've already discussed the PA piercing idea with her and she's super into it (to the point where she demands it).
    The only reason why I haven't taken the first step towards it is because we are currently forced to be apart (I had to move countries due to my uni) and we agreed she would be present when I get my piercing done, since we consider it an important moment in our relationship.

So as soon as this issue is cleaned up and I'm able to be together with her again, I'll most definitely go down the road of getting a PA piercing.

I'm definitely able to control myself through her commands alone, but as you said, having a cage makes it psychologically easier (and harder at the same time :p), but that's one of the important aspects for us as well.

21. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    You don't have to 'do' anything to get an infection, you may just have picked something up or that has lay dormant until you created stress by using a urethral tube.

Please go to the doctors - please don't ask the Internet for medical advice, no matter how friendly the people are.

samseaborne likes this.
  22. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Yes definitely, I never expected an actual Yes/No answer, and even if someone gave me one, I'd still doubt it.
    I'll observe the situation a little bit more and most likely go to the doctor if anything changes.

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If there is any doubt of infection get your self to the Dr before it can get worse and spread.

24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    My preference if it was legal would be a proper surgical penectomy, then no need for any device or hygiene concerns. Sadly not an option.

25. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    An interesting thread with a lot of responses.

I got the Looker 01 10 years plus ago and it has the removable insert - slightly smaller bulb at the end of it.

I have used it on and off over that time with no infections or such discharge as you describe.

The longest time has been 5 days without removal and no problems experienced. Mostly it’s been on from morning wakening until bedtime as my wife is not happy bumping into metal in bed.

Before installing I wash it with antiseptic hand wash for a few minutes and then immerse it in water whilst having a final pee to moisten the urethra as much as possible. This has been my methodology from the start with no adverse reactions.

Despite my reservations about the very short type you described with a flexible insert and metal ending, I did give in and get one. I do like the shortness of it but it’s a bit messy on the loo! My reservation is about the metal end coming loose.

I have worn it a number of times with no infections- using the same cleaning methods.

I’ve also tried it without the insert and I ended up with pins and needles in my squashed up friend! I suspect the insert keeps everything in line but that’s only a theory.

So, I’ve not experienced this white substance you mention and I’ve had no infections over many years. I agree with you on smegma. Do those who have been cut experience it at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice