My Sunday morning tease...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    If you have been following me, you will know I have not had a orgasm for over a year now, My Wife (KH) and I have been living the MC lifestyle for around five years.
    On Sunday, which is the day my Wife likes to play. She tied me up, spread eagle on our bed and started her teasing. Some ball and nipple play, just some light teasing.
    She then got up onto me, with her knees on either side of my cheat and began to masturbate. She slide up further, so she now was right in front of my mouth. She then told me to "finish the job". For the next six or seven minutes I licked her to her first orgasm of the morning. She was soaking wet and said she needed something else. I had no idea what she was up to. She slide down towards my penis (Which is still caged) and unlocked me. I was hard and standing straight up in no time. She then got over top of my penis and teased me by just brushing my penis with her pussy. We have not had any PIV in over ten years. She then told me she was going to allow me to enter her, but That if I had a orgasm, there would be hell to pay. She slowly lowered herself down on my penis, until I was right inside her. Now after ten years of not feeling being inside my Wife, I could hardly believe this was happening. She sat there for a few minutes, squeezing my penis with her pussy, then slowly raised herself up, without my knowing what she was going to do next, she slide up and down on my penis 2-3 times, had another orgasm and quickly got off of me. I was laying there, so confused on what just happened. My penis was soaking wet from my Wife and my pre-cum. She leaned over and inhaled my penis, gave me a few good sucks and then came up and kissed me. The taste was unreal. She then told me she was done playing and left the room. I laid there, with my head spinning, my penis still leaking and twitching, still tied to our bed. She left me there until I went soft, came back in and with a ice cold face cloth, cleaned my penis up, gave it a few kisses and put the cage back on me. She untied me and told me, " you had your chance to cum, but obey me and didn't, hope you enjoy the next year, orgasm free".
    I had no idea I could have had a orgasm, and lost my chance. And I really think she was serious about the next year of zero orgasms. My Wife just came in and read this and told me I was a "good boy", gave my balls a little squeeze, laughed and left the room...

Iron78, Rubbersoul, elindles and 7 others like this.
  2. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    There’s nothing like an occasional reminder of what you’re being denied to keep your hope alive.

Susanstoy91 and herluckyboi like this.
  3. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah yes. The frustrating beauty of her playing mind tricks with you. Always keeping you guessing.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice