Best device that is NOT a ball trap-er?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by yodacupcake, Apr 13, 2011.

1. yodacupcake

yodacupcake New member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Anyone got any suggestions for a device that doesn't trap the balls, like the CBs? The problem is sometimes high and tight balls - only sometimes, that cut off the circulation it seems. Something that wouldn't trap them, but maybe enclose everything. The exobelt looks promising, but surely there are others that enclose eveything or are at least metal. The full belts look amazing, but cash is a bit tight - like the ballies, at the moment! :p All I can find are CB style devices, any links or pics would be awesome.

Thanks for the help everyone. :)

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    If you have a piercing, there are quite a few devices that you can use that do not trap the balls. The PA5000 is one that comes to mind. I'm not pierced, so I'm not that familiar with them, but I think that some of the Lori's tubes do not trap the balls either and use a piercing to secure the device.

The only other things that come to mind you've already mentioned....Expbelt and some of the full belts.

If you're pierced or willing to be, that may be your best option for a secure non ball trapped device.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Hi yodacupcake,

as far as I know there are just two alternatives to ball trap devices. It's either the full belt - which you have excluded due to money issues - or, as Mateos Boy wrote, devices that use a piercing (or more) to keep them in place and ensure security.
    I know that Ms.Linda has ordered a device for Her sub. Pictures can be seen here --> http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/gallery/album/683-its-finally-here/

The device is from Centurians but as it is made from sterling silver the price might come quite close to that of a full belt. I don't know if they offer a similar device that is made from surgical steel. A simple email to Centurians might help to answer this question.
    The most exciting thing with those frenum chastity devices is that they can be locked on permanently. My Mistress and I were briefly considering to have myself locked into one but since W/we want my .... thingie ... completely out of sight and mind W/we eventually decided against it.

maid katrin

4. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I wish I could help, I , I am wandering around our apt, lookinf for 1:key, 2: cigarette. Ive already escaped from my device, well except the balls, but give me time I will find one, either the fucking key to the device i have already escaped from and its just hanging from my balls or a cigarette, I am voting for a smoke

5. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Well all I found was the fucking key, I really wanted a smoke

6. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    yoda,

malechastitynow sells two devices that are not ball trapper's. one is the kali's teeth bracelet...

http://www.malechastitynow.com/Kalis-Bracelets.html

the other is the mousetrap, a stainless steel version of the pa5000

http://www.malechastitynow.com/mousetrap.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice