Minor "blisters"

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jubisnack, May 9, 2023.

1. Jubisnack

Jubisnack New member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Hi

I'm rather new to chastity. I've been wearing my cage since Sunday now, only taking it off for sleep and cleaning, Sunday and Monday have been fine, no issues with the cage and everything has been "looking normal".

However, today (Tuesday), when I went to take a shower to clean my cage, I noticed I've got a bit of swelling and "blisters", not sure if that's the right word for it. They don't hurt at all, but because of the swelling, I can't fit in the cage right now.

I'm not circumcised and the blisters are on my foreskin. I realize getting circumcised would probably be a fix, but my wife and I are not quite at a point yet, where we're willing to introduce permanent procedures into our adventure.

Normally, the cage feels comfortable and it did all day while wearing it too. The swelling / blisters already seem to be drastically reduced over the past few hours, so I don't think there's any "emergency", but I'd like to get advice for how to avoid it in the future, as we've embarked on this chastity journey and so the cage problem is a bit of an issue.

I don't wear it while I sleep, but every morning when I put it on, I don't use lube.
    Should I use lube when putting on the cage?

Any other good advice to avoid the blisters? The cage is supposed to be of high quality, it's a CB-6000S.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We experienced this too, but it became familiar and happened less end less.

3. Jubisnack

Jubisnack New member

Local Time:
    I see. That's good to know, thanks. I hope maybe someone has an advice though as to how I can maybe take steps to prevent it from happening at all. Being forced out of the cage feels a bit like a setback.

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I always used lube I my CV series cages

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Lube is always good idea, sounds like it could be edema, a build up of fluid. It may pass once your body gets used to the new restriction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice