Sissy Neil

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curiouscuckwi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. curiouscuckwi

curiouscuckwi New member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hello all. I figured its time to come out!
    I have played with wanting chastity for years. Wife was never really into it, until I just bought the device myself, then she playfully plays along.
    I bougth a BON4 last summer and tried it. What a pain in the ass!! after slipping out time and time again, and being able to cum be simply rubbing it up and down the right way, we both lost interested in using it. Luckily we sold it. ive always wanted a CB series to try. Finally, after showing her the 6000 she said try it it if you want. Then I found the 6000s and asked her what she thought, shockingly to me, she said it was perfect. I know im small, but I never heard her say it! A little more background, Ive been a cuck wanna be for years as well. I am a real cuck now, as my wife had sex with a white guy 2 years back while I worked. I knew it was going to happen, but didnt know it actually did until I got home. 3 months later her best friend (black) was in town, and she ended up giving oral to him. Thats as far as we've gone with that - but I constantly want to give her a black guy. She loves the guy across the street, a young thug type - never outside or around, or else shed be running her game on him! I want to give her a BBC for her golden birthday at 30 next year in Chicago.... I think shes on the fence.
    So I got lucky and got a 6000s off someone on this board, thank you! Im now in it for 3 days, of a total of 10 to start. We drew up a little contract for us, nothing big, but just something to go through the motions. I doubt it will be held up, other than the 10 days! I LOVE the feeling of the 6000s, and it fits SO perfect!! No pain, no rubbing, like I had with the BON4. I can honestly see wearing this device for a loooong time without an issue.
    I love being teased, humiliated, especially small dick humiliation and taunting about BBC fucking my wife. Love wearing panties, but wife wont let me wear them to work! Speaking of work, today I have a Health and Wellness exam - im wondering if the screener might notice the cage when I do my stretches... damn... didnt think about that!
    Anyways, I hope to post more soon and some pics!!

Hope to meet some men and women and sissies as well, for some good chat!

Sissy Neil
    (Miss Steph)

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, sissy neil. Good to read that you cope with your new cb so nicely. Have fun!

maid katrin

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Welcome to the Forum, and the benefits of Chastity. Sound like you got the ball rolling. Look out, and Be very Careful what you ask for. Now that you wife can control you with just the click of a lock, your life may become just what you asked for, and much more than you ever imagined could become!!

Missy Tanya

4. goddessandi

goddessandi Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Howdy and welcome to the board! Glad to hear you are enjoying the new cage so much ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice