Chastity release based on urine production

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by northoftheriver, Dec 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Madam Goddess has become irritated with my weight-loss progress and has recently become fascinated in watching me pee with a chastity device on. She has now announced that rather than have a set number of pounds per week that I must lose, I will only be given relief if and when I produce the exact quantity of pee that she determines in advance by peeing into a measuring jug herself. In other words, I have to produce exactly the same quantity of pee as her (she says plus or minus 25ml), otherwise I stay caged. I'm not sure what the probabilities involved are, but I'd say not very likely.

I'm hoping that this is just a passing whim, but wondering if any members work to similar formula-based release methods?

NotR

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    A very interesting idea. Good luck with that, I agree the odds are pretty far out!

You could cheat a little by paying close attention to how much water she drinks and trying to match that, but there will still be huge differences in how your body processes things I'm sure.

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Have tried twice now with huge differences in output. Madam Goddess is loving it :eek:

NotR

4. goddessandi

goddessandi Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Sounds like a fun and almost impossible challenge! Would love to hear if you find a way to control your urine output to match hers.

5. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Going to the bathroom for you has now officially become a lottery ticket experience. I'm not sure how the program ties into weight loss, but I would point out that the NYT ran a story that said weight loss can be jump started effectively through morning exercise before breakfast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice