Is it possible to go too short?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Stephplayswithyou, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Looking for some guidance and I've found out, many of you are awesome here and want to help. Trying to figure out, is there a point where a cage perhaps is too short?

I'm in a CK Short right now which the head of my guy fills it. I'm a grower and from what many have said, shorter is better. But with this set up, excess skins bunches because it has nowhere to go and none of my shaft is enclosed in the cage.

Is it better to have some the shaft enclosed in the cage? Just trying to sort things out as still facing a few challenges and trying to get it right for long term wearing.

MadameJs_boo and Kiesela like this.
  2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Not familiar with wearing a CK but the cages ive worn smaller seems better

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I know where you are coming from. I’ve just gone up a cm.
    The bunching of skin behind the cage can be problematic/painful during nocturnal erections.
    Also having the skin bunched up too much made me a little sore once I was out.
    Just wear what feels right to you.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Depends on the individual. I can get in a stub but anything shorter I think would compress my urethra too much causing issues peeing.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Trial and error. Order the other one and test it out. Before trying the Cherry Keeper I was in a cheap metal knock off. Going down in size each attempt. My first cherry keeper was a Short. It worked. Was definitely short, limited / prevented any regular growth, but was hell for night time erections. Like you, really only the head fit in, shaft was bunched up.

Next attempt was the Small. It is what I’m in practically 24/7 now. Still small, as the name implies lol, but gets some shaft in there. More successful, for me, sleeping at night and dealing with night time erections.

Not sure it is a perfect fit, but closest I’ve gotten so far, and successful. I love how light weight it is.

6. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    I think short is good.. I think thin is bad

Stephplayswithyou and corsac like this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different good fit is important. Micro is my primary and my other CK cage worked for cleaning days until my second micro arrived. My problem is I I turtled so much if time.

Sitting to pee still very challenging and often messy. Alignment never holds between squats.

CK beat out over all the metal and resin cages.

8. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    I'm in the same position... grower that can fit in the CK "short" or "small" cages (albeit with a lot of bunched up skin). I have found that the CK "Standard" with headlock works best for me, especially for longer term wear.

The bunched up skin when I try to go smaller leads to oedema (swelling, fluid build up). That goes away fairly quickly once the cage is removed but it was a concern the cage maybe too small. As others have said, experimentation is probably best.

A couple of other things that helped me this year: using a tall oval ring and up sizing a couple of mm. This eliminated the middle-of-the-night-balls-on-fire-searing-pain completely. I can now sleep comfortably though the night.

Also, if you are uncut and using a "headlock" cage getting the head PLUS a little skin through the headlock restriction works wonders. If the skin is completely held behind the headlock restriction, that leads to oedema too (in my case). Both of these suggestions came from other threads in this forum... made a huge difference. I can now manage two weeks in "comfort" vs 2-3 days max with disturbed sleep.

In fact, I'm going to to back and try the smaller cages with these tweaks and see if the smaller cage can be worn comfortably.

-d

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    If you want to have "strict" chastity where you minimise unlocks, then a very short cage, especially if you're uncut, can make hygiene not impossible, but a lot more fiddly to do properly.

10. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    @Droog and @bondinchas , thanks for your replies. I have, for now, moved on from the CK and went to metal devices. So far, I prefer the smooth aspect of the metal. Definitely more heavy, but nothing too crazy like I perhaps worried about. I am cut and are still working on finding the right set up for a cage less than 2" long. And yes, definitely a work in progress that one day will all be worth it. Still is so far, but will be even better

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice