Problems with ball sack cobra chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by timvl1987, Oct 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. timvl1987

timvl1987 New member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Hi

I had a few days a Chinese edition from Ali of the cobra chastity size small with curved ring 48 mm but my ball sack getting itchy red and soare. Any tips to prevent this. Specially at night this was the problem. At the end I had to take it off. I am now busy with healing

Thank you

2. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Is it plastic? I had a bad reaction to the plastic with the one I bought. I thought it might have been something else so after I healed I tried again and it was even worse. I binned it. Despite what my avatar is wearing I only use metal cages now.

3. BaphometLover

BaphometLover Member

Ottawa, Ontario
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    You could be experiencing an allergic reaction as hopefulhubbuy has mentioned, however it's probably more likely you are getting chafing and such. You may wish to use a little lubricant on the ring (I personally use Body Glide rather than lube) to help it slide about with a little less friction. Applying some before bed, and when you get up, really makes a difference in friction IMO. I also recommend skincare lotion. I personally felt the stretching of the skin during nocturnal erections was making it a little tender/dry. A little unscented lotion before bed really worked wonders for me. Plus I have very soft testicle skin as a result ;)

YMMV

4. Deleted member 97522

I have the same issues, sore and redness, switching between rings all the time. Im doing some skincare, hoping this will help

5. Francis Gerhard

Francis Gerhard New member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    It can be allergic reaction to color in plastic. I've read about it somewhere here, that black color pigments used in cobras may cause this. I experienced the same issue. After wearing clear version of the cage I've had no problem.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    You could try keeping the area lubricated or moisturised. Or you could try some ball stretching if you have tight balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice