Apadravya questions, healing and chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SlaveRaidho, Sep 6, 2022.

1. SlaveRaidho

SlaveRaidho New member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Hi all,

I’m looking into getting an Apadravya.

I’m a sub whose about to be collared and I’m looking into more secure devices. I’m currently in a Cobra from Kink3d (30 days without an orgasm)

I would very much like to get an Evotion Bijou. Specifically, with an apadravya lock. My OWNER and I love the way the Bijou looks, and W/we both think the apadravya is a better-looking piercing over the PA, plus its less common.

Of course, the downside of an apadravya is the healing time—upwards of 12 months.

Chastity and being locked has become a very essential component in my subness and neither HE nor I would tolerate a year outside of a cage.

Does anyone have any recommendations for either locking jewelry which would work with an apadravya. (You can swap out the first barbell after about a month) Or experience with the cobra shaft ring. Specifically, does the shaft ring make it difficult to cum. Alternatively, a device that would make it so that I couldn’t cum but wouldn’t touch the piercing.

2. MTMX310

MTMX310 New member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Having a PA piercing I don't know how you would keep it clean enough to heal. I'm new to chastity and tried using my PA ring and frenum ring with the cage. Let me tell you. I'm 12 years healed and you will feel every movement. Being unhealed wouldn't be good. Just my 2 cents from a new be.

Littlejt1 and Timberwoof like this.
  3. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Did you get pierced? I have Apadravya and Frenum piercings and wear a Evotion Bijou. The comfort of the Bijou is incredible. I do not know I am wearing it. I started wearing the Bijou with 4 months healing time with no issues.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Agree with this 1000%. DO NOT attempt to wear a device, or even stretch a piercing without being fully healed. You’re asking for trouble.

While I like the concept and aesthetics of an apadravya the PA frankly works better overall and heals a lot faster, but to each their own and good luck whatever route you go, but begging you, don’t wear a device unless you’re fully healed.

Timberwoof likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Totally agree, and it takes a lot longer to heal than you think! As others have said your looking at 3 months at a minimum. Whatever you opt for take it slow and steady.

6. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Apadravya is a very painful piercing. On the plus side, once it heals it is far less likely to migrate than a PA. So as far as security goes it is probably the ultimate choice. That is, if you can bear the pain.

7. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I'm thinking of getting an apa as well. I have a PA (20+ years). I wear an MCN Contender which is very open so should be good during healing.

Good luck!

8. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I'm not pierced in any way and no expert, but I have read that you can start with a PA and convert to an apadravya later. I don't know if this helps the healing time or not but it seems to be one option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice