Penalty and Reward

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stanley39520, Aug 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Stanley39520

Stanley39520 Member

Semi Retired
    NE Mississippi
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I am about to ask my wife to lock me up and hold the keys. This will be a dynamic change for us. I hope that we will institute a system of reward and punishments. For those of you that are locked up, do you have such a system with you keyholder and if so, how does it work for you ? .

2. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I'm not sure I would approach your situation from the standpoint of your question. I hate it when people do what I'm about to do but I will do it anyway.

I think you need to talk to her and express your interest in her becoming your permanent key holder and try to educate her about what that really means to you. There are a lot of posts around here and books and blogs that she can access. I'm sure you know more about them than she does. She needs to become the expert in order for what you're wanting to come real.

Just my two cents

true42 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    For madam and I it’s quite simple, if I don’t do as I am told, I’m punished. If I please my madam I may get a reward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice