alternative names or title

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked for Goddess Tina, Aug 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    When I'm addressing her in a formal manner I call my wife Princess Carol Ann.

She really doesn't have any special pet name for me.

2. ATL2NYCuck

ATL2NYCuck Member

Local Time:
    This would be most realistic for me. We both go by babe (vanilla relationship currently), but she calls me bitch from time to time and I LOVE IT….of course, I haven’t told her that lol

Chaste Bear likes this.
  3. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I'm referred to simply as 'Boo' and I am required to properly address my Mistress as Madame <first name> unless otherwise excused (obviously for online purposes I just leave it as 'Madame J'). When in certain public situations and/or around others not in the lifestyle or aware of our dynamic, I revert to addressing her with subtler honorifics, usually 'Ma'am' and 'Miss'.

4. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess and i live our lives in 1 of 2 dynamics. The first is a FLR M/s dynamic where i am Her sissy slave. In that dynamic She is Goddess or G if people are around. What She calls me varies with the situation. i am usually called sissy, slave, bitchboy or holes. When i am serving as Her sissy maid She sometimes calls me Candy. In public or around people who don’t know about O/our lifestyle She uses my name.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice