What about this fit? HT v4

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jackmanhattan, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Hi All,

In an effort to find a cage I can wear for a longer time, I tried my luck with the TH v4.
    Having no idea about the sizing of these cages, I decided to buy Chinese knockoffs first before spending a lot of money on a possible mistake.

So, in came the standard, small & nano.
    After some sanding it was time to try them on.

I started with the largest ring & the nano. That was just impossible to get on.....
    So going the standard then.
    This seems to be a better fit, although I'm a bit worried the ring still might be a bit small.
    I have taken some picture & put them in an album.
    It would be great so receive some feedback on the fit, I don't won't to get into trouble wearing the device.

link to album:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/ht-v4-fit.8010/

greatly appreciated!

2. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    It seems my album was empty, strange.....
    Anyway, I've uploaded new pictures.
    Thank you for having a look!

3. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Hello,

From my experience and looking at your photos, it looks like some of your penis is not in the cage and is coming out around the sides of the tube. I find this to be very painful and the penis behavior better if as much of it is inside of the tube. This could also contribute the the ring not fitting right.

I am not sure I answered your question, but this is what it looks like is going on to me.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    @Jackmanhattan please i have look at your piccys and i think that you a bit big for that cage and not all of your willy has gone inside it and your big balls look all squash up as well. i think you shud get a bigger cage.

5. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your reply.
    I guess you are both right. I tried wearing it but couldn't hold it for more than a hour.
    My balls are clearly pressed together to much and as commented by Jemima, my penis isn't fully seated in the cage.
    I have a lot of foreskin which is impossible to fit inside.
    Leaving it on the out side also doesn't seem to be a good option, it is then all pilled up behind the cage.
    I guess I have to go for a wider cage & perhaps a bigger ring.
    Unfortunately it seems that wider cages are not easily found & custom is the way to go.
    This also comes with a much higher price tag. I would be open to pay those prices but only when I'm sure I'll end up with a perfect fitting cage.

Being located in Europe makes it also a bit more expensive as Manu of the custom builders are located in the US, which complicates thing when adjustments are needed afterwards.

Suggestions are, as always, greatly appreciated.

jemima likes this.
  6. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    In my case, I only need to wait long enough for my penis to relax and I can get it into almost any cage. But I am surcimsised and a grower. So your milage may very. I find that when I finally get it to relax it is very playable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice