P.A chastity bleeding unsure if it’s reaction

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by justin2291, May 19, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Hi everyone, I have a Prince Albert piercing at 5mm and have the Steelworks Tube PA also with 5mm pin. I have been pierced for seven months and after two days of wearing the device had to remove it due to bright red blood seeping from the hole that the pin goes through, it’s shame as it was comfortable until day 2 when it started to itch/sting from inside my urethra.

I’ve now put my .P.A ring back in. I had no issues with fitting the device in the end soo unsure.

i can only think that my P.A ring is titanium but the P.A on the tube jacket is Steel soo not sure if it’s that? The other thing was when I became totally flaccid the device was hanging more on the piercing.

Bleeding has stopped but still sort of stings and itchy on the inside of the urethra.

anyone else had something like this? thank you.

2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Your recent posts suggest you had just removed a PA ring with some difficulty. You may have irritated the piercing or the urethra in the process. Your observation that the device's weight is bourn to some degree by the piercing is also significant. If the bleed has stopped, you might be OK, and the piercing has adjusted to the device, but the conservative approach would be to remove the device, and ensure you've healed completely before trying again.

I'd expect Steelworks to use a body safe grade of stainless, but a reaction can't be completely ruled out. My suspicion would be that the pin is sitting in a significantly different path that the ring did, and between that and the weight of the device, you are experiencing pressure on the piercing, and are at risk of starting to drift it.

LockedInForever37 and Lady&sub like this.
  3. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I have removed the device and put the ring back in. Bleeding has stopped but sort of sore pain inside the urethra. I will try again in a couple of weeks. Although I had difficulty removing the initial ring I did do it with care and it was more of a technique issue that was jolting my confidence, I think mainly as everyone something has gone into the piercing it’s been uncomfortable as I’ve always been stretched by a piercing shop soo when the time came for me to remove it myself I thought it would be painful but it wasn’t until the bleeding this morning.

handsolo likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    @justin2291 ouchy. Mistress always tell me to put some disifectent stuff on me when i get a little cut or something like when i been in the garden and She say that stop it go bad.

justin2291 likes this.
  5. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    This was the device in before I had to remove. I will try again in a few weeks

Attached Files:

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  6. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    I put the device back in but started to bleed again not sure if its a reaction to the metal soo I’ve removed it again soo frustrating

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    It could be the metal, or it could be weight of the device pulling on your piecing and opening it up, you did the right thing removing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice