Penis plug insertion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dmitry, Aug 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Have got new Steelworxx cage with penis plug. Going to try it. I have never tried to wear a cage with plug before. The longest lock up period has been 16 days so far. What would be recommendations? How long to be caged to start with? Which lubricant to use for insertion? Silicon-based? Vaginal? What kind of desinfection to use before insertion? What kind of daily cleaning? Other pieces of advice, please.

2. Deleted member 69497

#2 Deleted member 69497, Aug 9, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2021
    I did used knock off cages with the urethral tubes in the past. I had more issues with the fit of the cages than with the urethral tube.

Silicone lube is great, but after a few weeks of wearing I didn't need lube since I was always dripping pre-cum.

Daily a shower without removing worked for me. I was pretty religious about boiling my cages for 10-20 minutes before using them. I had two similar cages so once or twice a week I would unlock, shower, re-lock with the other cage and boil the first. Not sterile by any means, but didn't have any issues.

Start off slow if you've not done any sounding or insertions. There will be resistance when you put anything in for the first several times. It will take caution and courage. Let your urethra build up a tolerance before any prolonged wear.

It's a great mind fuck when you don't even get the satisfaction of feeling yourself pee, much less cum.

Good luck.

3. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    i have a steelwork locker 2 with a tube I use KY jelly sterile lube. I have had it on for a month without taking it of.

Jammy, locked17 and Dmitry like this.
  4. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    My sub-hubby has worn an open-wire metal cage with urethral tube 24/7 for over a year now. He has had no problems at all with it.

First and foremost, the fit of the cage itself must be right for long-term wear. The tube is of secondary importance. Hubby's cage is snug and comfortable for him and he says he cannot even tell the tube is in there.

Hubby keeps clean in his open-wire cage without the need of unlocking. He uses soap and a shaving brush, followed by a strong rinse in the shower.

For insertion of the tube, he uses a few drops of his own saliva (which is sterile in respect to an individual but of course not to others). No other lubriction is needed. Of course the tube should be sterile before insertion, I use alcohol. Once in place, his tube stays in for a month or more between removal and re-sterilization. I think the tube is much better off if left in place, I believe many infections are caused by frequent removal and reinsertions of a tube.

I love him wearing a cage with urethral tube, which extends well past his base ring, Not only does it make his cage escape-proof, but it also makes peeing neat and clean for him. He can even do it standing up if he wishes. And as mandrake says, I doubt he can even feel himself peeing!:cool:

5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I got a Steelworx Looker 02 with urethral tube recently and I have had not issues with the tube or staying clean. I do remove daily and shower because it can start to smell within a day. Only real issue is some chaffing from the cage after about a week, so I have to take breaks for a few days unfortunately. I love the restrictive feeling inside and out.

6. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for replying!!! Will try the cage with plug. I also have Looker 02.

7. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! I wish my wify would like the same one day.! She hasn't embraced the idea so far. I fear she keeps me locked because I love the game, not she.

Jammy likes this.
  8. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    When I tried a cage with an insert about 1” bast the base ring, I found it very uncomfortable as the insert moved inside me with every movement of the cage. Love the idea just need to perhaps use a flexible one but then the security is the issue…
    I want to try and get the tether spout working for me.

9. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I have the titanium looker with tube since october last year and am locked 24/7. It gets removed every 2 days for 10 minutes to shower. Have not had any problems.

10. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    You remove the cage once in two days. May I ask, how do you keep it desinfected and do you use a lubricant? Which lubricant? You should have great experoence by now...

11. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    The cage gets boiled while taking a shower, I do not use lube to insert, just water. In the begining I did use a silicone lube.

Dmitry likes this.
  12. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Tried Looker with insert yesterday. The insertion with a bit of silicon was easy, contrary to what I was expecting. No pain at all, just a small discomfort. However I could tolerated a plug only for 15 minutes of so. The tip of my urethra rubbed against plug as penis was shrinking and growing a bit, also the same as I was moving. It was not a pain, but not comfortable in any way. So, first time wasn't successful.

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my cage has got a tube thing and its bout 4cm long and it dont hurt me like the long ones did.

Charles3451 likes this.
  14. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, I have inserted the cage with a plug back in. It hurts, when penis is shrinking or growing inside. I am in for 30 minutes, don't know what will follow. My whife doesn't know about the cage with a plug. So, I am not locked now, according to her understanding. Should I tell her about a plug? She might not be happy...

15. KeuschlingMax

KeuschlingMax Member

IT Guy
    Germany, northern NRW
    Local Time:
    Very interesting toppic - thanks. How long did it take you to get used to long time wearing the tube? Thinking about getting a looker02 and not sure if with or without tube.

16. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Not me. I am for the second time in a cage with a plug. For two hours now - haven't got used to it. Rubbing against the plug - that"s not nice!

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Speaking as a medical practitioner, if you want to put something down your penis, use water based lube, or saline. Anything else can trap Bactria in there as you risk infection.

maid_carrie, MWS, locked17 and 2 others like this.
  18. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    How does it make the cage escape-proof, Mistress?

19. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I love my Looker 2. For insert I usually just have it wet with water. I keep it clean with daily shower and at night I pour a little water over cage for a quick rinse. About every two week wife will remove for a quick cleaning. I soak it with hot water & denture tablets for cleaning while I shower and shave. Love the feel of insert.

20. cdkas01

cdkas01 Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    51706-1622400680-ffb9f71d35ae13ed9f49296ff9f7ce39.jpg

mine

Aspire02 likes this.
  21. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Blimey! How long can you comfortably wear that? That’s almost into the bladder length isn’t it?

Aspire02 likes this.
  22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I have a looker 2 (actually two of them), the longer one doesn't get used any more. Ironically the short one was incorrectly supplied as I ordered a permanent urethral insert, as such the longer one was supplied at half price.

Now the shorter one that has the removable insert has been substituted for using the tetherspout, this present chastity session has lasted since March this year. I actually believe with the urethral insert I could still pull out the back of it...but I am not sure how I could get back in.

With the tether the tip of the penis can not move any more than about 3mm from the front of the cage, escape is impossible. Its such a different feeling to KNOW you cant get out of it.

The tether has other advantages as well...using the urethral insert when you pee if the flow is too great it also goes around the insert and can make a mess. There is no leakage with the tether. Also using the supplied plastic cap it is possible to have sex, and the cap stops the mess from coming out, admittedly although cumming feels normal it hurts after from the pressure so you kinda want to get the cap off pretty soon after assuming your allowed to cum of course ..lol

It does take a fair bit of practice to find the right system that works but for me the looker 2 combined with the tether is a perfect device :) Its a lot harder to get the tether in than get it out...I can get it out in 30 seconds, getting it in even now can take some doing but once in its comfortable and more effective than a piercing.

Given that its hard to get it back in I really dont remove it except to inspect every 6 weeks or so, and that time gets longer as it doesnt really need inspecting.

23. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    How have you combined the tetherspout with the looker?

24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    The thread on the tether spout happens to fit the looker 2 removable one perfectly. The spout simply screws into the front of the cage. U can see from my album :)

one of these days I’ll get another looker 2 made and ask him to make the spout as well and optimise it but that’s an extravagance as it’s great the way it is but I’d probably go an even shorter cage and maybe ask him to make a spout out of the same material as the urethral insert.

25. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice