Electric chock cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Chastity sub dk, May 1, 2021.

1. Chastity sub dk

Chastity sub dk stine property og Madame Tigersind

Himmerland, Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Hi everyone

i have gotten a assignment form my Wife/Mistress, the assignment is .." girl find out how to get a cage in witch i can chock you in ..remotely" this means a cage where some sort of tense unit is built in ..controlled either by close remote or a fancy mobile solution ....

does anybody know of such a cage ...please help me
    big hugs sissy girl stine

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Contact Behind Barz chastity belts. I don’t think they sell the actual shock device but they have designed a belt that can house the shocking device. Also doubles as a GPS tracker. Has built in safety feature so you can be shocked while you’re driving a car.

3. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    It depends how you want to spend.

There is the dreamlover 2000. Some cages manufacturers has been working to make it works.

But very costly and seems fragile has some complained about defects (is it the exception or not?)

Other possibilities I guess.

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
  5. Chastity sub dk

Himmerland, Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
  7. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    For short distance remote - reminding you to behave yourself when you're outdoors together for instance - a simple remote dog shocking device could easily be adapted with some electrodes in a simple cage or tube. Come to that I got something from AliExpress not so long ago and there are many devices that do much the same. As to keeping it in place she might be able to come up with something like a leather pouch that locks to the cage or belt, but even without she only has to give you a modest but unexpected jolt as you leave home and if at any point you go to a public toilet or store changing room to check that it's all as it should be. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32901904970.html

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Look at my avatar and the remote dog collar is on a strap that will fit behind the a ring and locked on

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Ether get your self a puppy training collar that can be fitted to a smaller strap to go around your balls, they come with there own remote, and there very effective!
    Or if you have a bit of technical know how, get the same training collar, and a black jack cage, they come with conducting pads for the cage and leads so you can shock the penis directly, and modify them to fit from the cage to the shock collar.
    If you don’t have the know how the same pads can be fitted directly to a tens unit, so no remote operation. But you can still shock the penis.

10. Chastity sub dk

Himmerland, Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So ....it has arrived.....the "puppy training collar" ...now two things are needed ..one build it on to the cage ..two ..kids free time ...to test it and incorperat it...

out of curiosity i tested it on level 2 out of 99..OUCH !! i am so going to hate that F"¤%king thing ..i fear it all ready ..why did i get that stupid idea ..and why did i say i could build it when my Mistress askede..because i am a good girl ..that lets her horny mind take over once in a while

JackStrap likes this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I have this exact item, and its mistress's new favorite toy. One electrode is attached to my ankle with a wire that runs up to the tether in the looker 2, hence the whole metal cage is the second electrode. Long pants is required but you cant tell anything at all...If shorts were required i am sure another suitable place could be found...I tried a electrode up my butt and while it worked a treat and make the cage shock unbearable....its not really practical for what follows below.

We went shopping the other day, and Mistress took huge pleasure in zapping me, we got some looks I think people thought I was on drugs because I was dancing about on one leg...it partially zaps your leg but mostly its felt in the cage.

You can leave the receiver turned on on standby for days...She can walk in the door turn on her remote and zap me.

Now when she visits its required that I wear it in case I speak during her favorite shows.

And most probably during future shopping trips.

She has threatened to make me wear it to work (I work in a retail store) and zap me when I am serving women she thinks I am paying too much attention too (She works in the same store).

One does not take her threats lightly

12. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    So far all of the electronic cages that I have seen are still too primitive and too expensive. However there is a movement toward incorporating electronic within chastity devices. This is the future and control will total. Remotely controlled automobiles and witlessly control sissies; I great step for womankind, not sure about mankind.

Good luck, you may need it.

Lisa43

13. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    KH has installed TENS pads in the Nub cage, one pad is secured to my little clitty and totally wrapped in plastic wrap to insulate it from the cage and the other is in contact with the stainless steel cage. The wires are carefully routed to the KH control device. The sissy's hands are always secure and positioned so they can not get near sissy's little cage. KH can edge her sissy or if the helpless sissy disobeys KH can increase power to the point that the sissy will beg relief and do as told. Lots of fun for KH

14. Chastity sub dk

Himmerland, Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's done..
    . I am in deep. .
    S.....

Attached Files:

JackStrap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice