Micro vs fit to size

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Coffeeandcaged, May 6, 2021.

1. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Does anyone have or seen problems with long term wear of a small chastity cage, like a micro. I have multiple cages and it always seems to me that the smaller the cage, the better the feel. I'm just worried of what could happen wearing them long term (say a week). It seems like a lot of skin needs to be bunched up in-order to wear the cage. Any experience would be greatly helpful.

2. Chastity Kris

Chastity Kris Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I have worn my micro for about 3 weeks straight, only taking off to clean once a day for 2 minutes or less. She doesn’t want me to “clean” long enough to get hard. When she decides to give me a weekend reprieve, I have no problems with getting hard. The only problem for here is I cum really really fast the first couple times the first night out! By the next day, I’m back to normal. Then usually on Sunday nights she will pick my cage for the following week. Like you I have cages ranging from 5 inches down to just under 1 inch. I actually prefer the smallest cage the best. Seems to not hurt as much when I’m aroused. Sometimes I almost forget that I have it on!

Coffeeandcaged likes this.
  3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I don't think there is a one size fits all answer. Much will depend on the size of your penis in the first place. Many people who report have no issues with micro cages have much smaller than average penis sizes anyway. I've not seen so many reports of people with 6" or longer penises comfortably fitting in micro cages (1-1.5" total length) though I'm sure there are a few.

I'm 7" erect, and can fit in a 2" (total length) cage OK (Cherry Keeper Short) and have a Stub on order. Will try that before the Micro which is little more than 1" (total length).

sis_nikki, J.D. and Coffeeandcaged like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    If your having to bunch skin up to get in a cage, I think you might need a bigger cage.

5. Sag

Sag Member

Chicago IL area......not exactly Chicago
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I have been wearing a micro cage almost non stop since March. I’ve been doing 7-14 day stretches with a day off then repeat. I started unlocking every 2 days to clean and check to make sure my penis wasn’t developing any issues. I did push it to very 4 days now and that seems ok. I haven’t seen any problems

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice