Chastity and Obedience Training

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedhusband11, Sep 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I've only just passed my one month locked and i'm wondering now if being locked will be enough to train me to be as obedient as my Wife would like
    She is enjoying punishing me with a leather strap now and we have a riding crop in the mail
    She is coming up with Her own points system of lashes for each unsatisfactory behavior and last night She was getting very bold and confident in commanding me to not turn to look at Her or to complain etc when being punished and She has me count the strokes
    Now with relation to chastity, if i were to find a cropping to be particularily unpleasant and one day felt rebelious enough to say NO and not allow my punishment to be administered, would the threat of significant length of lockup be deterent enough for me to choose the cropping instead?
    I can't see myself ever denying my Wife/Mistress but who knows? It could perhaps be so unpleasant and i could be acting up one day and say no?
    Right now it's a pleasant feeling to be locked permanently so if chastity is not enough to enforce a cropping would the whole obedience training enforcement system collapse? Or do you know of another way to ensure a chaste sub accepts punishment? Or will i likely be so ovewhelmed by the idea of being locked for 6 months or a year with no release that i'll take any punishment to avoid it? It's hard to tell right now

phenious likes this.
  2. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    To be honest, if you did whine about it you would suffer if you were worshipping my Goddess.

She'd gag you, hood you & chain you to the ceiling beam witjh your hands behind you. Nipple clamps on.

Then the dressage whip, the single tail & the Dragon cane. And She wouldn't stop until She was satisfied. There is no safe word in a true Female Supremacist relationship.

3. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Of course. But, lets say a sub decides 'No. i wont allow You to do that to me today'. My Wife in this instance would impose a 6 month or year long period of lockup without possibility of orgasm, or perhaps staying locked until i accepted my punishement. However, what if i enjoy my permanent lockup? Would i inevitably cave after a long period of chastity? i've still not had a release since we started this over a month ago.

i am just looking for something else She can have at Her disposal to ensure instant compliance. i may suggest taking photos of me in lingerie which She can email from an anonymous address to people i would never want to see such pictures in the event of my non compliance with punishment

Any other ideas?

4. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    Your Mistress needs to get harsh with you.

5. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    I'd be grateful for more of what you mean by this so i can understand. Do you mean break me down to complete obedience? But, again, what if a sub just decides to avoid that? It's all a hypothetical

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I feel it is down to how dedicated you are to your Dom, madam and I have always been in a bdsm relationship, chastity was just another step of total control for my madam, in our case it led to 24/7 chastity, madam cuckolding me, and complete denial, I am only permitted to orgasm through anal stimulation now.

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  7. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Well I've just been told I'll be getting an attitude adjustment when we get home. She's never said anything like that before

tecolote and Chastity_slut_alex like this.
  8. Chastity_slut_alex

Clinical
    London
    Local Time:
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Is it because of this thread? Do you feel adjusted?

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  10. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    It was because I was acting up. She didn't care for my general attitude and She even inspected to make sure I hadn't somehow got out and cheated. Im a little adjusted. I'm to expect more of the same when the crop arrives in the mail today.

11. Mesha

Mesha Chasity Devices Are Jewelry

Personal Assistant
    USA California Ojai
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Giggle...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice