What to call my submissive?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KHCouple4517, Dec 26, 2018.

?

Was it easy for you to find a name for you and your partner?

1. yes

50.0%
  2. it took a while but we both have names now

23.5%
  3. no, we are still looking for names

26.5%
Random Thread
  1. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Hello, I like Master for me. Mistress never had the same umph in my mind, and you can be a master of something regardless of gender, so I am master of the house and my boy. For him we don’t entirely have a name; he identifies strongly with per play and dog like behaviour, so I call him my good boy, or good boy a lot. We might develop into one, but I don’t want to force it.
    A previous sub of mine liked “Pet”, but it sounded more affectionate than an actual name to me; he also couldn’t get his head around me (at the time) preferring Miss to Mistress- he earned some pretty harsh punishments for that. I remember he always wanted me to slap his face; I never did until the last time he called me mistress... he got his wish :+1:

BKwife and Breathe like this.
  2. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    On the other thread I pointed out that I call my current play partner my 'toy' (short for fucktoy). I like referring to my 'toy' with my aware friends.
    He calls me "Lori" - my name. It came to me suddenly...I realized that I wasn't responding to Mistress, so I asked him to use my name anytime he felt the need to call me Mistress - and it works. It's intimate, purposeful, focused...and when you think about it, how often does someone so-very-consciously say your name?

KHCouple4517, BKwife and AprilC like this.
  3. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    so well explained

loricat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice