Belt on the way...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Prince Sass, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Prince Sass

Prince Sass New member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Hello, nice to meet you all!

So, my partner and I recently ordered a Behind Barz belt (due next Friday!) and I can't wait. I feel like I'm going mad, being so excited but having to wait for three weeks, so I thought I would come share my excitement with some sympathetic folks, as it's not really something I can share with my work colleagues :rolleyes:

One question I did have - my partner and I like to switch up the roles pretty frequently and I was wondering if there are any other couples around that very who is in charge/locked up? In the long run we'll be getting a belt for her too, as she also really wants to try it too.

PS

Notouchy likes this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I switched with my last gf a lot. She never wore a belt though. Girls can climax just squeezing their muscles so not as effective as a male cd but we can cum in them too, just not as easily. But the denial on both ends, even if I was on the receiving end on just the honor system is so intense. I highly recommend giving it all you both have to explore. It brought us super close before non-sex stuff ended it. It's a great world and this is the best site ever!

3. Prince Sass

Prince Sass New member

Local Time:
    I can especially see what you mean about it bringing us together - it's something so exciting but also so secretive and intimate. It's something that she has mentioned a lot actually; the thought of it being there around people but them having no idea what lurks beneath.

I think the thing I've been looking forward to the most is the genuine lack of control. We like to play around with bondage and the like and I love being on the sub side of things but there is always that voice in the back of my head reminding me that in all but the most restrictive of situations, I am constantly capable of physically taking charge whenever I want, just by virtue of being the bigger, stronger one. However, when she has that key she will have a very real control over me that supercedes my strength.

I am trying to think of ways to mitigate the fact that I could always just hold her down and take the key/tie her up and tickle her until she tells
    me where it is... I thought about a time lock safe or something... I don't know. It's a difficult conflict because I want to give someone control but only someone who can take it without my consent. But it also has to be with my consent, of course.

I often wish my sexuality were simpler.

PS

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    hi and welcome again to the mansion if really want you Key holder to be in total control, let her take a photo of you either in female underwear of doing something that would be very embarrassing for you if your friends see the photos.

5. Prince Sass

Prince Sass New member

Local Time:
    Hiya,

I do see what you mean but I'm not sure if that would work for us in practice. We've been together for three and a half years now, we know each other's families and we'll be getting married before too much longer... so, if she was to embarrass me in some public way, it would be similarly embarrassing for her. I also just know that she would never want to hurt me like that, we're both getting into this because it's fun; a threat like that hanging over us isn't fun.

I don't want there to be some kind of punishment for disobedience, I want it to be impossible to be disobedient. I want her to have some insurmountable force behind her that trumps my size and strength. And I know how unreasonable that is! I'm pretty sure I can figure it out though. Some way that I can choose once to give over power and then have no way to take it back be force, ever.

I don't know, maybe someone else out here has something similar going on... maybe I just need to come up with it for myself... I guess we will see!

PS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice