Sizing Sizing Sizign and the enormous nighlty pain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Love&Passion, Jan 23, 2017.

?

Do you sleep pain free with your Chastity Device?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Random Thread
  1. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I am now wearing my third device and for the first time in my chastity time (Oktober 2015) I am pain free at nights. What a differentce it makes.

I wore a Holy Trainer as my first device. Bought two different rings. The recommended size after measuring my scrotum and then i upsized because of nightly pain. The exact same happened when i bought my Contender. I went up a size and pain got less but there was something off.

Then for the Looker 2 that I received a week ago I decided to go a cm shorter and WOW, what a difference it makes. I don't get woken up by the device anymore and couldn't be happier.

I don't know why I wore the Contender at night, I am acutally not a Masochist, but I always hoped the pain will go away one day. I read stories that you get used to the pain. The device woke me up first time 3 hours after going to sleep and then every hour. I had to leave bed and walk around and then pee for the pain to go away.

And now, with the shorter device nada, nothing, absolutely pain free and very happy. I am pretty positive that this is just to do with the sizing and not with the excellent quality of the Looker which I love. I am still not using the urethal tube yet, just can't get the head around cramming that tube through my uthera but one day I will, probably not on a daily basis because of my long bike commute though. Seems more dangerous then without the tube.

Love :)

Hans Dietrick and Gigaman like this.
  2. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    In additon... i drink a lot of water at night... up to a liter. This influenced the level or frequency of pain in the previous devices and when i was tired i would drink less water. Now in the new device I can drink all I want. :) Very happy. As a piece of advice. There is also too short. I read from someone else who had the contender and was not circumcised that the device was chaffing a lot. And in my New Looker 2 which i think i sized just right I had some sore spot at the tip of my penis (foreskin) that came from cycling. It healed well even with me in the device. I just made sure to adjust it from time to time when cycling. Hope that helps someone!

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. checoowns

checoowns Member

Physician/Hospitalist
    Mexico
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    so a shorter cage which wont let you get erections, solved the pain issues? or you think is was something else?

Love&Passion likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    A cage that allows the male to partially gain an erection will always be more painful. Prevention is always better than cure.

5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow,
    This is good to hear as I have the same problem and the night time pain is what is stopping me from having the lifestyle I always wanted. I know this sounds silly but do you think I could stuff something in the end of my cage to kinda shorten it just to see if it helps the pain? Has anyone evere done that? If so what you use? Maybe a small rubber ball or balled up material? I know it will be a problem going to the bathroom but just to see if it helps the pain.

6. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    yes. i am certain that was the reason :)

True

Definately try it. It will be difficult since the penis is very elastic so not sure how succesful you will be. But if you have a lot of space upfront that is probably the reason you have pain at night. I read alot about it at first and thought i had sized correctly but now I know it was always too big. :)

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Yes definitely the consensus is smaller is much more comfortable. .

Xx Wendy

8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I must second the fact, that being to long of a cage can be painful for nocturnal erection attempts. My first device was what I thought to be the right size. How wrong I was. I could not get a good night sleep, being woke several times each night. I then got a cb-6000s, with no room to grow, all I can do now puff a little and the attempted erection stops. The other thing is I try to stay away from drinking to much a couple of hours before bedtime. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice