Mistress Nika intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Nika, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Mistress Nika

Mistress Nika Keyholder to JackCohen

USA
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hello. I'm new both here and to incorporating chastity in the relationship. I recently informed my guy that he needed to be in chastity for me. While he was a bit worried about when I'd let him out (whenever I want, of course), he agreed and has ordered sizing rings for a future jailbird or Queen's Keep. I think his fear of losing this particular control over his body has been a little challenging for him, as he took about two weeks to finally order the rings. Happily, he finally did do it. There will be consequences for his delay.

At the moment, he lives in Scandinavia and I live in Florida, though the plan is for me to move there when the time comes (my youngest is not quite finished with high school), since he is a corporate executive, based in Europe. He probably won't have the device by the time we see each other in Jan, but he's not allowed to cum without permission anyway.

Chastity will be a new journey for both of us. I plan to take advantage of the resources on Chastity Mansion to make the transition as smooth as possible and to give me helpful ideas as his loving keyholder. I want to get information from both sides of the chastity relationship. Thank you to everyone in advance. I look forward to the day that I can help another neophyte.

Though he doesn't generally know how often he'll be locked up or for how long each time, I did inform him that he would definitely be locked up whenever we aren't together.

My first question is for those of you who have both the jailbird and Queen's keep with the integrated lock: Which is more comfortable for extended wear? We have to go custom, since my guy has a thick cock. I want it to be as comfortable as possible. As his Queen, I like the name of the keep, but the jailbird looks like it might work better for our needs. I first found out about them here in the mansion. I stumbled across Chastity Mansion when researching custom devices. The circle of chastity life continues...

Thanks again,
    Mistress Nika

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Welcome @Mistress Nika, I am sure you will find the answers and lots of help here in Chastity Mansion.

A long term relationship is hard enough I am sure, without the added feature of chastity.

There are some couples here who do have long distance romances with Chastity and I have one in mind ;) So I will point them at this great introduction.

I have no experience of either of the devices but have heard a lot of positive comments on the Jailbird, but will leave that to those who know. :)

I hope you enjoy your time and get involved in the Mansion.

Mistress Nika likes this.
  3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Hello and welcome.
    As a proud owner of a Jailbird device I highly recommend it for long-term. Very comfortable and doesn't require much cleaning on a daily basis.

Good luck to you both.

4. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Good afternoon Mistress,
    i read your post about the new and exciting chastity adventure you and your man are about to begin. I also have a mature metal device, the Queens keep.
    I started off several years ago with a girl i was dating, doing a long distance thing also. Several other kinks were being enjoyed when the chastity was suggested by her. We began with one of the plastic CB 6000. While that is a good starter device, mainly to determine ring/cage size but also an inexpensive way to test out the chastity play. I found that device was quite uncomfortable, pinched, the lock clanked against the plastic etc..... but also tough to keep clean. We decided the play was fun enough to order a custom cage (MM QK) which i still wear today with my new KH.
    Typically i would be locked for a week prior to our visits which were about every 2 months.

As for a review on the QK. Well it is great. I ordered it w the oval ring, security screw and the option for the punishment pins. I have NO problem keeping clean down there since it is easy to wash between the bars. I have sent it back twice for them to resize it, and also have ordered a few different base rings as i have adjusted to a tighter fit. The security screw is a bit tricky to get on and off, but if your cage will be on for long periods, this really is not an issue.
    Plus the customer service with them is amazing!
    I do have a small luggage padlock that fits thru where the screw goes, so if she does not want to fuss with the screw we put that in. I also had MM drill a second hole in the top of the cage, right in front of where the screw/lock goes. This is used for a plastic numbered lock. Which allows me to keep an emergency key handy, but she knows if i have broken the lock.

Hope all that helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. Enjoy your new adventures!

5. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I am the proud owner of MM's Jailbird. Very comfortable and easy to keep clean. The main thing is to use the sizing rings and do not order it too big. It is far more comfortable to be tight fitting you need the sides and the tip of the penis to be against the bars. I have had mine for just over a month and there is nothing I have been unable to do except the obvious. You can not go wrong with any of MM's devices..

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The Jailbird is easier to clean and will not trap any moisture. If you go for the security screw, ask them to countersink them because they come loose by just jiggling the cage. You are much better off with the lock unless they have improved their security screw. My wife also likes the Jailbird because she can feel my penis protruding through all the openings of the Jailbird. It is a classic and clean look plus very light. I have been continuously wearing mine for a few years with no issues.

7. Mistress Nika

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow! Thank you for the prompt and helpful replies from the community. You've already answered a couple of follow-up questions that I had. I'm sure there will be a lot more. My guy will be signing up within the next day or so. I told him just a few minutes ago, after being begged to allow him to touch himself (No). He's also been told to introduce himself in the foyer.

@maid_carrie, I appreciate your offer to send folks my way. You are correct. Long-distance is hard, though I think a device will make things a bit easier. He will have a physical reminder that he belongs to me during those particularly weak moments when he is alone. @thefunone74, @locked butler , and @jim48, I will share your responses with him. I hope you also reach out to him to share your experiences with the QK/JB, once he signs up. I've allowed him to choose between those two devices. After briefly discussing it, his name will be some version of Nika's_slave.

@thefunone74 thank you for answering my unasked question about the option to use a separate lock with the integrated security screw version. I think I'll have him add the punishment pins option when he orders, too.

A device will make his life easier and I won't have to worry so much about him allowing temptation to overcome him when I'm not around. He already messed up last week, which has been noted. Now, he's been good for four days, which is a record for him, so far. Soon, he will look back on a mere four days with wistful memories. He really needs the support of like-minded individuals who understand and appreciate what he's going through. We both do.

MN

spider203 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Hi owned a jailbird for about a year before I progressed to a looker 2 with a permanent urethral insert. I am not sure if jailbird has changed design much. Did not know they had a integrated lock option and cant see i as a build option ?? I wouldn't bother with security screw as a hex key can open them...I ended up using a padlock anyway which ended up stripping the thread.

I changed to a looker 2 and would never go back (I sold my jailbird). The looker 2 is far more comfortable and never actually needs removing...as I can use the shower head on spray to give it a good squirt/clean each day...the base ring is much thicker, ergonomically shaped and hence more comfortable than jailbird...and the urethral insert makes it sooo much easier to pee...if he is squeamish about the urethral insert get one with a removable one...but...again once u get used to the insert you just wont want to go back both for security and ease of peeing....added bonus when airport security want to see whats between you legs, wait till you see their blood drain from their face when they see a cock impaled with a steel tube eh eh eh

spider203 and Mistress Nika like this.
  9. Mistress Nika

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you, @cogman. I will check out the looker 2. There are a lot more custom options than I initially realized, which is great! Thanks for the info about the screw and how easy it is to strip it with a lock, too. I wonder if numbered, plastic locks would solve that problem? I want to remove as much temptation to cheat as reasonably possible, but he must also be motivated on his own to follow both the letter and spirit of the law. I think that until we are physically together, the ability to circumvent the screw with a hex key is good in the case of an emergency. He has to travel through Europe almost weekly, so he will need to be able to get out of it for brief period pretty regularly. Who knows? He could end up in the line of a fellow locked cock or even a wannabe handling the wand/x-ray machine. They probably see several each day.

Once, I took several BDSM toys in my carryon and ended up having my bag searched. I looked the agent straight in the eyes and shrugged my shoulders. You want to rummage through my bag after seeing my cuffs, paddle, and strap-on via x-ray? Fine. You see what you see. I told him that in so many words. After realizing that I didn't give a shit, he seemed to shrink a little, avoided my gaze, and then apologized profusely before quickly returning my bag. Whatever. Surely they see much crazier stuff than anyone would ever find in my bag or on my man's body.

That said, I would get a huge kick out of watching them wand his nether region.

I can already see that he'll eventually end up using multiple devices, including a silicone one for traveling when I'm not around. Glad I joined Chastity Mansion!

Is there a way to alter my username?

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome to CM. There are some threads here on airport security and what some have gone through.
    Hope you enjoy it here as I have. have fun
    Oh and I think if you contact the administrator he can help with your username.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    hello @Mistress Nika and welcome to here and I hopes that You like it here, curtsy.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    While I was wearing the looker2 the first time I met Mistress almost 3 years ago...we haven't actually traveled on a plane together yet, this will happen in January, and I already know for sure she will be putting the keys in the check in luggage (assuming we take them and thats not for sure). I have even been asked to point her out and say to them that I wear it for my mistress over there...lol...

I doubt we will be taking the strap on on that trip (one could only hope) but that would certainly add to the "trip" of going through security eh eh.

13. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I wear The Jailbird use very little lube 20 days has been max so far and have found some grime build up inside the cage sometimes my lady lets me out for cleaning sometimes i can work a tooth brush between the bars to clean it very comfortable 90% of the time I think a Intergrade lock would be better we have a brass lock and it dose flop some

14. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    It's great to see an executive with a thick cock locked up by someone halfway around the world. Us small cocked blokes feel better when we hear about this. It can be fun this way too.

15. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Welcome from Florida as well! I have the MM Jailbird and it's really nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice