Sub and Keyholder would like your input

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste_creampielvr, Sep 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste_creampielvr

Holland, Chasteville
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hello,

My name is John 50+ and i am a single submissive cuckold. I started getting interested in chastity and the chastity lifestyle around 2009. During that period I have acquired several chastity devices, my latest addition is a Bon4m small chastity cage. In May of 2010 I started visiting couples to serve orally –eating pussy, sucking cock and performing clean-up duties- while locked. To this day I have served 5 couples and only on very rare occasions I have received a blowjob, only twice I was allowed to penetrate the woman of the couple (no orgasm and with condom).

Since the beginning of 2016 I felt the need to intensify my feelings towards chastity and started looking for a Keyholder. I practiced self-locking as much as possible but that didn’t bring me the satisfication (no pun intended) that I craved. I approached a wife of a couple I regularly visit and to my surprise she was very enthusiastic and told me that she would love to be my Keyholder.

On September 17th 2016 I will be locked and from that moment on Mistress will be in charge of my orgasms. The minimum lock-up periods will be 4 weeks and will gradually be extended. Mistress Carola, with the approval and encouragement of her husband, will deny me once I am locked any future sexual intercourse including oral. I am well aware of the consequences and accept them, after all a true cuck is a chaste cuck and his pleasure should be pleasing others.

Please feel free to contact me, others are welcome too if they would like to share experiences. Especially those familiar with Keyholding are invited to contact me. Mistress Carola and I would love your encouragement and benefit from your experiences.

Chaste regards,

John

Kik ID: Chaste_creampielvr

Jblocked, spider203 and anasyrma like this.
  2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Sounds like you're on the right path. You should suggest to Mistress Carola that she should join the forum.

Joroincharge and spider203 like this.
  3. Kahuna

Kahuna New member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Hi John
    How's your lock up going by Mistress Carola? I follow your adventures on tumblr. From memory I think you were starting at 4 weeks but this may have been extended.

Any updates and new pics of your chastity would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Kahuna

4. Chaste_creampielvr

Holland, Chasteville
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    IMG_0799.jpg

Yes there have been some new developments.

Mistress decided that I will stay locked 24/7 at least until the end of this year. A maximum of two teasing sessions are planned in which she will try and give me a ruined orgasm while still caged...

danijean001, Kahuna and Charles3451 like this.
  5. Kahuna

Kahuna New member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Mmmmm. Sounds like a long, frustrating finish to the year.

I do like the pic. Your chastity is a nice contrast to your Mistress. I do hope she teases you mercilessly.

6. Sissyboi Trisha

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Maybe mistress should teach you to please a man. If you love creampie you will die for the taste of man nectar straight from the source.

7. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Best wishes to you both. Have fun! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice