Vanilla and FD D/s combinations?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joroincharge, Sep 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    This is a new thread for people to post techniques/ideas FDs can and/or do use which are enforceable vanilla, in order to cement the FD's dominant and sexual control of the male subs.

So you can't have a legally binding e.g. chastity contract, so this thread is all about 'thinking outside the box';););)

Some ideas of my own (may follow), but am interested what others think first

:):):):)

2. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Dear JoRoinCharge, so, I'm the sub of BlondieAnna.

She has been my mistress for in excess of 20 years - we are not married neither can we live together - primarily for family reasons on both sides.

We see each other every two weeks or so, for domme and vanilla as sessions.

Mistress main control over me is sexual - she does not want me to play with myself in future when I'm ot with her - in the near future all my orgasms will be controlled by Mistress via a secure device - I'm under increasing pressure to find a tight device, probably mature metal or the looker. Currently I'm in training with a secure ball shackle and Kali's bracelet. I wear these with as combnation padlock so Mistress can allow me freedom if needs be.

To ensure compliance with her wishes (and my desires) Mistress decided to have some unflattering pictures taken of me whilst suitably restrained - trust me, a 12 ins chain link, two padlocks with arms behind your back plus a pair of mistresses panties makes for a very embarrassing picture. That was 12 months ago - Mistress is ever more inventive and she holds securely a number of other pictures - with locks, shackles and panties .

We are now at the point that Mistress is keen to have me in full chastity lockdown - I've to get the right device first then move to longer periods of abstinence; Mistress loves the control she has over me - it's very subtle, and she hardly ever mentions the photos now - it's more a case of "of course you will be coming round to see me much more often when your locked up - make sure you're nice and clean "

Would she ever show anyone those photos - I'm really not sure - equally, she knows I'd hate for them to be uploaded on this site ....we've taken a long time to get to this point of control - I trust her implicitly ,equally she is the boss and in the longer term we both know that I have to serve her needs and she has total control of my sex.

Interesting to hear what others do.

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Nice one. Am amazed she's not had you 24/7 in steel long ago!!:)

4. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Obviously fiction and total fantasy. Though some bits of it could be workable. I know the Teamviewer principle is used by some FDs, and very effectively.

6. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Blackmail is semi-conceptually used as a control tool by some Financial Dommes. It is probably illegal if push came to shove, so any sub willing to go to the police could get the Domme in legal peril.

Hypnosis can be a powerful tool for D/s control. There are many files out there that give the Domme triggers to use to invoke chastity or obedience, or many other behaviors. Now, hypnosis cannot be used to get the sub to do something to harm themselves, or something that they find immoral. However, for someone into D/s, their subconscious is likely going to be even kinkier than their conscious self, so heavy doses of control or chastity is going to be accepted quite well by the subconscious of the sub. You don't necessarily need to learn hypnosis to enjoy the benefit of using the triggers in the files.

Hypnosis tends to stay in it's own little fetish community, but has very practical applications in making D/s more real.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice