Do FLRs Leave Home?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by frankie teardrop, Aug 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Do FLRs have any practical benefits to society and, by extension, the way in which peoples of the world (possibly with wildly differing political and/or religious views) relate to each other? Or is a FLR essentially a domestic-based relationship, albeit with highly-charged erotic overtones, which is probably where it's destined to remain? Or both, or something else entirely? Can they exist beyond the front door of the home? I have my views on this but I'm curious to know how others rate the value of FLRs.

I do feel both (or more) partners are likely to experience some degree of personal development in a FLR. The male is encouraged to work on and refine his cognitive skills in order to better serve his Goddess, support her and make her life as wonderful and stress-free as possible. I doubt there are too many intelligent empowered women whose idea of domestic bliss is to be served and pampered by a knucklehead who can't get out of his own way. It ought to be win-win to be successful.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    The last thing my Wife wants to do is micromanage me. If I stopped using my initiative and doing things without being told to do them she would stop this 'game' in a flash. She admonishes me when I get something wrong, praises me when I get something right, hugs me when I'm feeling down and gives me space to get on with my own life. She doesn't think of our relationship as an FLR. She just knows she is in charge.

As for benefits to society, it is a tiny impact. We are stable, unlikely to split up, contribute to our community, show others that a long term loving relationship is very possible. Many have commented that they envy how close we are and how obviously in love we are. This was true before we started using chastity to improve my behavior and attitude and before my Wife admitted that she truly was in charge of our relationship.

Personally I think the nature of an FLR and how we tend not to openly discuss this outside of our home then it realistically remains domestic. It is as you say highly erotically charged. I pretty much have 'sex' every day in one way or another, I just don't get to have an orgasm.

3. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Jasmic, couldn't say it better my self

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Anytime two people can express their love to each other in constructive and meaningful ways, society benefits. I know an FLR saved my marriage when our kids were at their most vulnerable. As a result they have grown up over the last 10 years to be well adjusted confident adults that have lived in love for most of their lives. As they go out into the world I can only hope they take that with them and spread it around.

DLB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice