No Sexual Pleasure for Me Again...Maybe..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Aug 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Well I have been locked in Chastity for 4.5 months now, with no releases, stimulation, etc., and my wife/mistress told me over the weekend that she has NEVER been more pleased with my behavior or ever been so happy in her life. She then went on to say that she didn't really see the need to ever unlock me assuming her happiness was really all that mattered to me. Seeing as it is, I feel like I have no tealmoption that to respond, What ever makes you most pleased Mistress."

However, it is scary to think about when I allow myself to. Especially on the nights I am permitted to orally pleasure her. Just wondering if anyone else in in a similar situation and if it makes you happy all the time to sacrifice that much. I will admit the feeling of gratitude I get from my Mistress is better then any sexual pleasure, but still, it is very hard at times.

DLB

lockedUp24byKH, joe01 and spider203 like this.
  2. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I don't think I would be able to handle that kind of situation with no releases OR stimulation, but that's just me. I really need to feel her touch, seems like I need it more now then before chastity. But as long as it works for you both, that's all that matters. I give you a lot of credit, thats really making some serious sacrifices.

Zeb6 and 1984marriedcouple like this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Im always wanting mistress to make go the distance and do long term lockups. My behavior is always better too about 5 days to a week after my last release. I think mistress is starting to understand that the behavior change is real. We both kind of thought it was bs but after having a two month break some of my bad habits came back. The longer I'm locked up the quicker those bad habits disappear.

I don't think I could handle permanent chastity with no stimulation though. I would at least hope for some anal stimulation and milking and of course pleasuring my mistress so I could live vicariously through her orgasms. I have to ask though, does your desire for your mistress grow the longer you are locked up, I mean you've been locked for 4 1/2 months at this point, do you want her really bad? Or do you kinda of level off at some point and your desire for her stays high but evens out. I hear that some guys locked up loose desire once they're locked up with no stimulation for long periods.

4. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    I WISH my desire for my Mistress would level off. Naturally there is an ebb and flow to any libedo, but when I really want her, I want her more and more as time goes on. Thankfully I am able to pleasure her all she wants and I do live vicariously through her pleasure and orgasms. Another thing that has happened is she is having the best orgasms of her life now since she no longer needs to worry about me. That wouldn't necessarily stop me from being released for tease and denial, but it doesn't help my case either. It has more to do with obedience then anything. I guess be careful what you wish for ...LOL..

DLB

joe01 likes this.
  5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    No kidding on the "be careful what you wish for" statement. I'm just following mistresses lead at this point. I think the more she understands how my behavior improves with longer denial periods, she and I will venture down that path. I crave the thrill of long term lockups and the desire to be under her control and she knows that too. It's like she has me on a leash and I am pulling that direction hard while she calmly walks behind me leading me say "don't worry sweetie, we'll get there. Whether you want to be there or not by the time we get there, we'll get there". :)

joe01 likes this.
  6. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Sounds like your Mistress and mine went to the same school of FLR...

joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    This is hardly what I would describe as "no sexual pleasure for me"
    It sounds as though you are having plenty of sex.

8. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Yes Ms. Amanda, there is no doubt I am having plenty of sex. Perhaps my title was a bit ambiguous. What I meant to convey was that there was no physical pleasure for me in the obvious sense. Also, I did not mean to imply I was unhappy or complaining. I have never been happier or more in love with my Mistress. I was only sharing for those out there you may be in a similar situation who were also scared from time to time, or for those like LockedWithLove, who are wishing for this, by whose Mistress isn't quite there yet. Either to warn them or to give them hope. If I have insulted or offended you in anyway with my posts or comments I am deeply sorry. Hopefully that is not the case.

DLB

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My wife is very similar and she enjoys the fact I will have so pleasure unless its hers...The problem is she requires very little pleasure a month in any shape or form so im often begging to give her oral sex or use her toys on her.

Im very different I've a high libido level so Im loosing my mind wanting to pleasure her sexually when Im caged and so far I dont seem to taper off then again after a year Playing I've only just been able to complete a full two weeks full-time.

My wife again wont touch me or tease me while caged and just lets me stir.

How do you manage your own

Hkeye likes this.
  10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gosh no, I'm not offended or insulted. And thank you for clarifying or at least attempting to.

However, your claim of "No physical pleasure during sex" sounds rather odd. Does this mean that sex with your partner is not tactile in anyway or are you referring solely to the absence of your own orgasm?

slave_m likes this.
  11. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Lockedup24,

My wife also doesn't need orgasms more then 3-4 times every 3 weeks. It took me a LONG time to get my head wrapped around that sexual pleasure is something that as my superior she alone is aloud to enjoy. As her submissive inferior in our relationship I am permitted none. How do I deal with that? Honestly seeing my wife/mistress bloom into the best version of her I have ever seen gives me a sense of contentment that no sex ever could. Doing anything to disrupt that would be unbearable for me anymore so when ever I have selfish thoughts I just think about that and they quickly remind me of my place and responsibilities. Which are to unconditionally serve her as she decides.

DLB

12. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Ms. Amanda,

Thank you for your posts and your attention. You are very kind. To answer your question, my reference is to my own lack of orgasms and being permently locked in my cage so no physical pleasure for my little guy at all. He is not permitted to even get hard. Recently my Mistress has instructed me to wear punishment pins off and on so I am punished if I do try to get excited. Unfortunately it is impossible to wear them all the time without causing serious or permenant sores. Thankfully my Mistress loves me more then ever and is kind enough to insist that I tell her when the sores begin and to take the pin out.
    But I digrress. I LOVE touching her, caressing her, painting her toenails, and helping her to orgasm. For us these are just some of the gifts she bestows on me for my obienience, good behavior, and positive attitude. All three are required for any chance at receiving one of her many wonderful gifts. When I have failed her I am made to sit and watch her use her vibe to achieve orgasm, and am in no way permitted to touch her at all. Not to mention the guilt from failing her. That doesn't really happen anymore. Especially since she decided she may not unlock me anymore. That has made me 1,000X more eager to please her and behave as she desires me to.

DLB

Unchaste in Joburg likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice