One last orgasm before locking a device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressLianne, Dec 9, 2015.

?

Should someone who's locked for the first time get one last orgasm before the device is locked?

1. Yes

31.1%
  2. No

68.9%
Random Thread
  1. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Because of the many responses to my status update, I think it will be nice to create a poll and get some discussion going.

The question is:

Should someone who's locked for the first time get one last orgasm before the device is locked?

Little background:
    I've been together with my submissive for years, we've got a lot of experience with all sorts of bdsm activities, but until recently, chastity has never been a part of our lifestyle.
    So, things changed, I'm convinced and can't wait to finally lock my sub in the device I've ordered (a Steelworxx Looker 01)
    He has no idea I've ordered a device, even better, he has no idea about my recent interest in chastity. So this will sure be fun.

But now the question, should I give him one last orgasm before I lock him?

Love to hear your thoughts :)

2. Locked up slut

Locked up slut New member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Hi mistress lianne are you planning on keeping your sub locked for good ? If so one last orgasm will be nice , by the sounds of it you will be a very strict keyholder.

3. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    Yes, the idea is him being locked all the time. But I'm not talking about permanent denial! He will get some orgasms sometimes, if he's lucky ;)

petevans and slave_m like this.
  4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Since you plan on springing his lock up on him unannounced, a bound sub, given a final orgasm, and then a "look what I have for you" lock up could be a hot scene. ;)

5. Locked up slut

Locked up slut New member

Local Time:
    Sounds exciting not many releasess im quessing obviously plenty of pleasure for you mistress Lianne , are you planning on femininizing your sub it definitely would make him more docile but i understand not everyones in to that sort of thing

6. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    No, I have no plans to feminize him.

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Personally I think the impact would be greater if the device was put on as a try see and then refuse to let him back out of the device! And can I say that getting a Steelworxx Looker 1 is so hot as a first device! Most of us mess around with a useless succession of cheapo devices before we decide to stump up for a custom device. My Wife and my plan is to get a looker 2 next year if I am still interested in all this chastity stuff after three or four months.

So maybe I am a bit harsh but if it was me I would want to be locked up without an orgasm, it would make me even more shocked and I would totally believe you when you teased me about not letting me out if you ever said it.

8. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    The dom side of me would tie him up, edge him several times then give him a ruined orgasm followed up with locking him up. Since you will be letting him out to play on occasion. However the sub side says be kind and give him one before locking it up.

Mark Owen and starflyer like this.
  9. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    You can't go wrong either way, but be prepared to deal with a lot of whining at first. You have to really stand firm, not give in, and punish him when he whines or complains. The benefits you'll achieve from male chastity are countless, but you can only achieve it if you're really strict about it. Please keep us updated. Good luck.

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    My question is how did you get his measurements for a custom device without his knowledge. I mean in order to have the results you are looking for the measurements from what I have heard need to be pretty close in order to make it work as would be expected. The other thing if this is his first time being locked up, he will need a brake-in time in order to make sure his sensitive bits don't get sores. Good luck in venture into chastity.

copterfixer and Billus like this.
  11. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Good question.

12. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Love the fact that you are springing this on him. If it was discussed beforehand, I would say give him one last one. But since you have taken the initiative and surprising him with this, I think for maximum impact you deny him one last orgasm.

That being said, please do check regularly for rubbing or chafing to make sure the device is fitted properly. In all liklihood he will probably need in a break in period so that he learns how to live with his new reality. Besides which, frequent inspections will be hot for him and are a good time for teasing him as to his predicament.

Good luck wiith this.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  13. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    Interestingly, you've not been the first one to ask me this. But actually it wasn't really all that difficult.
    As I've said, he has been my submissive for years now, and a regular recurring theme during our session is heavy bondage and sensory deprivation. So during those sessions, I can do all sorts of things with him, including 'fiddling' with his penis/balls.
    So what I've did is during times I had him bound, I used small pieces of string to loop around his shaft, and afterwards measure those. I think I've done this over a dozen times, so I could be sure to get the right size.
    Also, he often wears a cockring, so this I could use to get the measurements for the base ring (of course not as tight as the cockring :p )
    So it wasn't really difficult to do this. During those heavy bondage/sensory deprivation sessions he's usually deep deep in subspace, so I doubt he really noticed any of it ;)

14. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I voted 'no'. I think the effect will be far better when you deny him a last orgasm. :)

15. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    You truly are a devious mistress. :)

16. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I must say, you are brilliant Mistress Lianne. I agree with the others, deny, ice down, and lock up. I love love love the fact that you're doing this without his knowledge or approval. Just remember to remain strict and not give in to any of his nagging to be unlocked. I wish you luck. Please let us know how it goes.

MistressLianne likes this.
  17. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im going to say no , from a purely personal view haha, well done you :spank:

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #18 Mascara^Snake, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Dear Lianne,
    I think it's more important to make sure that his urethra is sufficiently stretched to accept a looker sized insert before surprising him with it. If the insert didn't fit inside him then the whole experience might prove to be very disappointing. It's easy enough to do with a set of urethral sounds. Do bear in mind that it's only the entrance to his meatus that needs stretching. After the ball at the looker insert tip passes there it will slide into him very easily. Pop a little kiss on the end of the insert before sliding it in (for maximum effect)

Xxx

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh, ps, if you are in need of lube for the tip of the insert then you can take some of your own wetness. That works very well. Xx

20. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    Thanks for your concerns @Mascara^Snake We've actually already done a lot of sounding in the past, with sizes a bit bigger than the insert the device. But of course I will be careful. And I've already anticipated on the fact that he'll probably have to be unlocked a bit more often in the beginning :) Which of course is not a problem, because I want this to work :)

21. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I agree with this, edge him several times then a ruined orgasm, then lock him up. ;)

Ma Petite likes this.
  22. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    It's amazing how much Amanda knows about this. I didn't even realize the device had a urethral insert until you mentioned this. Does that make the device difficult to pull out of without being unlocked?

23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry Lianne, I should know better that to think you would be proceeding without thorough research. With regard to him adapting to the insert. I think you will find that the hurdles he encounters will be mostly psychological and centred around the fact that he remains penetrated in that way. So don't be too quick to remove it if he complains. Xx

24. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I agree, and not to mention he has probably equated the femdom activities that you and he practice with sexual gratification, so the sexual frustration of being denied an orgasm for long periods of time may at first cause him to be moody and say or do things to guilt you into letting him out, but whatever you do, don't fall for any emotional manipulation or nagging to be unlocked - stay strict and it'll all be worth it in the long run. He may resist at first, but in time, he'll eventually have to accept it as being a part of your relationship so long as you are consistently insistent and strict about it.

25. mot

mot New member

Local Time:
    I said yes because it is easier to get the device on after an orgasm. At least this is true for the JB.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice