CB6000s keep breaking, switching to Holy Trainer 2 short.

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by DMc79, Feb 22, 2015.

1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I'm not sure if it's because of my high and tight ball sack, but in three months of 24/7 wear, I've broken different portions of the ring structure three times. My model is not a Chinese knock-off. It is a difficult fit, which may be adding stress to things?

The Holy Trainer 2 looks to be much better for me. Softer ring, better ring shape for those of us with high and tight issues, and supposedly more durable for 24/7 wear. The tube is supposed to be more comfortable to wear too, as it slightly softens from body heat Plus I like the interal locking mechaism too.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has worn the "new" Holy Trainer 2. Especially those of you who have also worn a CB-X device. Which do you prefer, and why?

2. pim_eke

pim_eke In chastity to Mme Sophia

Belgium
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hi,

I'm recently in a HTv2 and I love it much more then de CB-devices.

+When peeing, my penis is always straight in front op de opening
    +I can pee while I'm standing
    +I'm not afraid of losing my cage when I'm full relax, with the CB it happens sometimes
    +My HT doesn't bother me while I'm moving, it fits better
    +Sleeping is better because it doesn't hang like the CBs
    -The key is a bit large for your keyholders chain

3. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad you like your HT2 better. I did order one, and I am having issues with it. I have a tough time pulling both testicles thru the ring, even after a hot shower. Once I accomplish that, I have a very difficult time getting the lock inserted. It seems to stick in the space between the ring and the cage portion. Being left handed doesn't help, but my keyholder has a difficult time with it too.

Any suggestions on how to get the lock inserted more easily? Is there a "trick" to knowing you have aligned the ring and tube portions correctly, and that the lock will fit?

4. pim_eke

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Sorry, no issues with it for the moment.

Pulling the testicles through the ring is still in my try and error period because it is my first closed ring.
    But I have to start with the left one. When I start with the right one, it wont work.
    When I put my left testicle through the ring, I use my other hand to fix my right testicle. Then I pull some skin through the ring en the right testicle follows. I don't know if this is clear for ??

The lock was difficult in the beginning but I have to oil everything now and then, and I there went what oil in the hole so the lock slips now smoothly in the hole.

5. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    I'm wearing mine right now. I have to pull the right one thru first (the high and tight one) then the left will sometimes follow if I pull and push on the skin. I really like your idea of oiling the space where the lock goes. Have you tried oiling the lock itself? By fiddling with the tube, I got it to fit correctly, and then the lock slid thru without any issues. This is the first time in over a week that I have had it on. I did sleep fine one night with it on, ad had no soreness in the morning like I occasionally do with the CB-6000s.

I like the CB-6000s, but in three and one-half months I have now broken parts of it four times. Lockeduplove.com has gotten me free replacements from the manufacturer, but I wonder how long they will do that.

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Maybe you should go steel instead of silicone? It certainly won't break.

7. pim_eke

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Maybe you can use this trick to get the two pieces of the HT aligned :
    When the ring and the tube is on, use one hand and put your finger on the end of the tube ( at the pee-holes) and your thumb behind the ring. Push them a little together and the lock will slide in.
    This works for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice