My International Chastity Day plan

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schwink, Jan 17, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I figured you guys might be interested in my plans for International Chastity Day. I am locked again as of 11:59pm Wednesday as a part of International Chastity Day. I plan on being caged until my birthday at the end of February. That is over six weeks. This is by far the longest I have been caged. I have plans for the whole time I am caged as well.

-Cage doesn’t come off. No exceptions. Not to shave, not to clean, not to sleep, not to exercise, not for social reasons.

-Anal play twice a week. This makes it super likely for me to finally be able to milk myself.

-Hitachi orgasms on Sat/Sun. Something will be in my ass every time. Multiple on Jan 17/18. ONE on Jan 24/25. Then ONE on Feb 7/8. Then ONE on my birthday. Three days, one week, two weeks, three weeks.

-All cum will be eaten. Shouldn’t be hard to do considering I won’t be able to get a full orgasm for quite some time.

-I will start crossdressing again. Lastly, I will be going to Meijers/Walmart and buying a skirt, yoga pants/leggings, stockings, a sports bra, a normal bra, a pair of panties, and some sort of top. This is required for me to get out of the cage. If I don’t have enough money come my birthday, it stays on until next paycheck.

If you are wondering, I made it the whole first day with no problems what so ever.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Wonderful :)

Always good to have a plan and goals.

Good luck, enjoy and keep us updated.

3. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    Overall I am doing well still. I'm in kind of a weird mood. Usually on the third day without an orgasm I feel pretty blissful, with horny spurts. I am suffering from a stuffed nose, however, and have been on Sudafed because of so. Sudafed always makes me wonky, due to how it makes you more prone to anxiety attacks. I'm still feeling pretty blissful most of the time, but the rest of the time I am really horny, and overall I feel kind of airheaded. I have had some minor irritation from my chastity device, but nothing that lasts long and nothing very painful. Oh well, Hitachi orgasms and anal play today and tomorrow!

4. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    Officially the longest I've been locked up as of 90 minutes ago. I was also dripping some precum earlier. Not much, but still surprised me considering that I am not that horny (probably due to this sinus crud)

5. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    I had to take the cage off due to swelling of my scrotal raphe (the line in the middle of the testicles), and some minor irritation. I really wish chastity was easier. I just want to be able to put on a device that makes it so I can’t get an erection, or have an orgasm, or touch myself even. I’ve spent about $500 on various devices so far and the best I can do is a measly 84 hours. I’ll be buying a CB since there are multiple sized rings that come with it to see if it is a ring sizing thing. If that doesn’t work, hopefully losing weight over the summer will. And lastly, I will try a couple metal devices if I ever get a different job. If none of those work, I’m unfortunately done with this fetish/lifestyle I’ve fallen in love with.

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Make sure you don't buy one of the off brand knock offs. From what I have read and heard you will end up with the same problem. Also make sure to apply a little bit of lube around the ring. I use the Johnson baby-gel, it works well for me. Good luck.

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    @xcitedsisssy
    You should read some of the reviews on here people quite like the high quality and ultra low prices of some of the new stainless steel devices

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice