Full Body Scanners and the CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DMc79, Dec 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Have any of you tried to get thru a full body scanner at the airport while wearing a CB6000s? Did TSA make you show it to them before getting on the plane? Did they make you take it off? Could I simply tell them that my wife has the key and I cannot unlock it?

I travel on business soon and was thinking of wearing my device 24/7, including while going thru airport security. I have no problem with another guy checking out my junk, so modesty is not an issue here. I just want to be sure they will allow me to board the plane, with it on.

Lady De likes this.
  2. sbaker

sbaker Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Hello, I have..The scanner will detect the device.. They will ask you what it is.. Be PROUD.. tell them it's a chastity device.. They will probably pat down your WAIST only... I have never had to show it... Believe me.. they have seen and heard everything.. You are not the first one through... I am sure people with metal devices have also gone through

3. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Thanks for the info. I have been wearing mine for almost seven months now, The only time I have removed it out of fear of being discovered was prior to my physical, and the doctor only did the DRE, not cough and turn your head stuff. TSA may have seen it all, but i wonder if my GP has.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice