I need punishments

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CharlesC, Jul 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. CharlesC

CharlesC New member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    to start off with, I have been intrigued by chastity for a long time, but only recently have I locked myself up for the first time. My chastity belt is homemade because I can not afford to buy one, however it works extremely well.

I have also been interested in bdsm and being dominated however i do not currently have a mistress.

The way I see it is that I have been masturbating too often and that I no longer deserve to cum any time i want.

The point of this is that I need ways to punish myself if I ever have an orgasm.

So please I need as many punishment ideas as possible. There a no restrictions or limits. The ideas can be as cruel, evil, or painful as you want to make them. The punishment should make me suffer severely.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Get married! :)

Mandyman and guest 2942 like this.
  3. CharlesC

CharlesC New member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Actually one limit be serious when contributing.

4. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    My limit is not to troll for material to masturbate to. There are plenty of websites to provide that for you with all sorts of punishments to stir your imagination. Why do you think I am the only one who replied? BTW, my reply was serious. Get married and you will fins that it is a punishment for at least half of the married people who end up divorced. Alimony is a bitch of a punishment as well as child support.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice