Stumbling in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HTm, Jun 9, 2014.

1. HTm

HTm New member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hello Mistresses, Masters, slaves, pets, sissies, et al,

I've been lurking for about a month now and thought I'd poke my head in to say 'Hi'. I've arrived here in what seems to be an odd journey although I suspect it only seems odd because it's not what appears to be the common posting.

I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have found an amazing woman who happens to be the kindest and most nonjudgmental person I've ever met who actually gets me and gives me the freedom to actually be me. It's been an incredibly odd sensation over our almost year of dating to actually have someone embrace what is rather than convert into what they desire. I realize that flies in the face of the perceived notions of chastity if everything read is to be believed.

While my life has not been blessed with as many lovers as she's enjoyed, my attitude towards being a lover is like none she's ever experienced, both in action and in results. Personally, I think I just happened to be the right guy at the right point in her life. :) She is (was) very vanilla though.

Anyway, I'm here for a reason. In looking through sex toys, I came across the CBX000 line and really didn't think much of it other than a dash of intrigue. I mentioned it to my lady (she likes being called that) and she said she was curiously interested. About three weeks later, I ordered one and told her about it which resulted in her being even more curious.

I spent about four days in lock down becoming very horny. We don't live together but talk/text every day. I didn't give her any instructions, just shared how I was feeling. The night of day 2, she enjoyed seeing my penis straining to get free as she masturbated with the dildo I gave her two months prior. (She loves that thing but says she likes my cock better.) The next day, we spent almost the entire day cuddling and I think she was also trying to learn what affect chastity was having on me. Sunday morning, she let me out and enjoyed my taking her with urgency. At the moment I was about to climax, we heard one of her boys opening her bedroom door. We quickly decoupled. She threw on her robe and went out to spend time with her kids whilst I lay in bed very frustrated. About 20 minutes later, she walks back in with a bowl of sudsy water, a broad smile, and a "Honey, I have something for you!" In the bowl, the CB6K ready to dry and put back on. Monday evening was definitely explosive.

I find it funny though that this lady has been led to her power through accident rather than desire. She isn't interested in being a mistress or owning a part of me. For her, and me for that matter, chastity simply increases the intensity and variability of our love making. We both have a submissive streak and we both are very assertive. Together, we enjoy all aspects of being together.

Yesterday, she told me that being with me has made her a better lover. That being a lover isn't just about creating physical friction but being cerebral and animalistic as well. We both agree that we have so much to explore. Where it leads, neither of us know but we know that love will exist wherever we allow it to go.

Her M

richard likes this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    very nice.

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Hi HTm,

Really good story, not too dissimilar from my own. There is a great deal of runt to be had with chastity play without it evolving to a full Dom/sub relationship. It sounds like your lady has a fantastic mindset for what you are engaging in. And there is nothing quite as exhilerating and frustrating as having sex and not knowing if you'll be allowed to finish.
    Hopefully I'll see you around on here but feel free to get in contact if you(or your Lady) are looking for ideas.

Kontraband

4. HTm

HTm New member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hi Kontraband,

Thank you for the offer. At this point, I'm not sure she needs any pointers. She's just a couple of years out of a marriage in which her ex was very controlling and demeaning. She's most leery of not becoming like him even though I don't think that's likely. I simply give her the space to explore her feelings and curiosity while making sure she knows she's loved. And that exists with or without chastity play.

Best,

Her M

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Ok sounds like you're doing well on your own. Nonetheless welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice