Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have finally achieved 24/7 in full metal belt thanks to the Neosteel Arch. This is a major milestone!

What started as a short break-in period of a few hours soon turned in to permanent lock up.

I have now been locked up 24/7 since March 26. First target of one evening was soon prolonged to a day, then 24 hours, 46 hours, a week a month and now 90 days, of which I have now done 43 days…

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. untamed

untamed New member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Nothing but respect for both you guys :) Well perhaps a little envy ??

Andrew K likes this.
  3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks ;)

4. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I am very envious of your current state even obsession. I think I will get a arch. But I have a question is, how do you solve the health and all excretion problems if wear arch in 24 hours a day no unlock? Thank you.

Andrew K likes this.
  5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    i wear the belts 24/7 without i can not be ,i get totally irretated .
    there are no problems with the drainage of the "arch" and the rest you will manag as well .
    the "arch you get in three different sizes i have them all , if you not sure use the middlesize ,but neosteel will advise you there ! reg. GWENY
    the pic shous the drainge at the "arch" 30102009(026).jpg

kavana likes this.
  6. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    thank you for your advise! your arch looks perfect!

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    thanks it does sit 100% reg. GWENY

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi kavana,

It is actually quite easy to keep the Arch clean. Being just 2 pieces, without any crevices or odd angles etc is a very pro-hygiene design. I have a picture earlier in this thread where I show cleaning after peeing.

I always do no 2 in the morning, before I shower, so hygiene is not really a problem. I always carry a syringe for no 1, and wet-wipes for emergency no 2s.

Even if I now define me as a 24/7 belt wearer the Arch has to come of for a few minutes every 3 days or so to check that all is ok. While out I ensure to get a more thorough cleaning, and sometimes shaving.

McSlavey and kavana like this.
  9. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    thank you so much for your experience. your methods are health and hygiene. it helps me a lot.

10. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for reminding me.It seems more secure to use padlock.

11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Just a small picture for comparison. I gave the measure 10 cm length on my order to Neosteel.

To compare you have to include the base ring as the tube sits directly on the pubic bone.

compare700.png

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I can relate to this ;)

13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

What is the belt on your avatar?

14. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    Andrew K likes this.
  15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    @all ,keep in mind the "arch comes in 3 different sizes ..................

1. 2. 3.
    outsinde 42 mm / 38 mm / 34 mm.
    inside 38 mm / 34 mm / 30 mm

i am lucky and have all three sizes now i just want to have them , i was to inquisitive and the risk was with me !!
    the big size it keeps my 10 mm P/A ring well in it , the middle size is just perfect and for the smales size circumzission is defenatly required .in the first place neosteel did not want to sell me the smaal size but it works fine 4 me !!
    best reg. GWENY

reiziger1971, Andrew K and kavana like this.
  16. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    when you order neosteel measuring kit did you receive video of instruction how to measure it ?

17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Yes, you do get a digital instruction video with the measuring kit. Quite straight forward.

18. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    After reading all this i have 4 questions.

First to explain my situation. I bought 3 years a go my-steel Total belt i couldn't weare it and now after 3 years i decided to buy Neosteel arch . I am currently on a diet final goal is to lose 17 kg. I lost 10 kg, 7kg more to go. After i come on desired weigh i will order arch . i stumbled at this topic and i was surprised how well pictures and descriptions are best belt review i red until now. tums up.

1. I sow on start you had problem going on bathroom no.1 you needed to stand to pee why was that and after how long did you sort that out ?

2. Measuring home ( with measuring kit ) or going to visit them ?

3. Tube Antibacterial Coating (EUR 105.00) or not i am asking it is 105 Eur difference and i would like to know is it worth or not.

4. Stainless Steel Snap Lock or Abus Padlock ?

19. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Just over 7 weeks or now 50 days ago I got my Neosteel Arch. If anyone would have suggested that I would practically not take it of ever since, no way that I would have believed it. A bit careful the first day or so, not sleeping in it the first night, regular checks that all was ok. Already the second day it was more or less clear I should be able to wear it 24/7. And so it has been ever since.

So what are my impressions and findings so far?

The belt being made of unforgiving steel was of cause the reason for the initial discomfort, but now I hardly notice the metal around my waist. The Masterpiece belt is amazingly comfortable, and so is the Arch module between your legs.

My major is finding is that time will solve most (all so far) problems that might occur. In the beginning sitting was very painful, and I mean “bad” pain. Moving about would ease things momentarily. I felt the tube pressing against my perineum in a bad way. The tube goes way down between your legs, so you are actually sitting on it, if not leaned a bit back. Getting used to this felt impossible, but now this poses no problem at all. Sitting on the tube now feels very comfortable. It is feels just as any “other” a part of my body.

Some of the good secondary effects I have experienced: Even though sitting is easier I tend to stand more at the office (my desk has a motor that allows changing the position, up or down). I also want to look my best in my Arch as I tend to spend more time "naked" than before. I'm now a bit more conscious what I eat and therefore much leaner now than when I started wearing the belt. Focus on my own sexual satisfaction has moved towards the pleasure of my partner. I love making thing nice for her, not only sexually. I am very grateful that that she let me do this journey of mine and want to express my gratitude.

The only issues I have had is some painful soreness on my glans when I have been too aroused for too long. It feels so good to grind the exposed glans against the inside of the tube, even if I am only able to achieve less than half a millimetre or so. There is some friction in the tube, maybe because I opted for no coating, causing the soreness and irritation of the delicate skin of the glans. Keeping still is the only way to ensure healing. I was only let out for checkup yesterday to confirm the soreness of the penis head, cleaned, lubricated and then locked up again. Threats or warnings not to try this method of pleasure again was not necessary. Today I can still feel the soreness, but keeping still seems to slowly return things to normal.

At this point I can understand the statement of other full belt wearers that they feel naked without their belts.
    It’s just an innocent game that I at any point in time could opt out of, not going for the 90 days target. The strange thing is that the longer I go the more I want to do it. It is a very good feeling, being locked up. Not only the fact that my penis is out of the equation, but that it is actually locked in a very beautiful chastity device. Focus on sex is high and I get the closeness and intimacy. Not having the access to my penis is frustrating but at the same time a very sensual and sexy experience.

40 day to go, and I honestly am looking forward to it!

This I my fantasy come true and I am very, very grateful for the whole experience.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi bvetma,

Some replies below.

1. It is all about getting over the initial excitement of the whole thing. In a few days or so you will be able to do n0. 1, even if it takes some more day to be completely relaxed. In the beginning of this tread you find more info on that.

2. If you have the time and money, go there. Maybe I was lucky but I believe my fit is as close to perfect as you can come, and I used the measuring kit at home. In the beginning of this tread you find more info on that as well.

3. My belt is ordered without any coating (not standard), so I know nothing about the different coatings. I wanted a rougher look and mine works just fine. In the previous post you can read some more about this.

4. I have the snap lock as it looks better, but the padlock is probably safer, so it all depends on what you want. If I/we decide to make things “safer” we might buy the padlock as well.

21. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi again!
    You get a wonderful male "Camel toe" in the front. I did not like this in the beginning, but now I absolutely love the look of it!

You will be flatter than without any belt.

cameltoe.jpg

22. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks Bvetma for the kind words. ;)

xetaloveli likes this.
  23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

2 months and one day... I have noticed some vague numbness and nerve tingling in the skin just under my hip bone and thigh on the front left side. I guess the belt sits just over a nerve ant that some more bending is needed. Noting I feel too worried about.

Apart from that all is good and it all feels pretty “normal”.

kavana likes this.
  24. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

The Arch is very nice but a bit frustrating at times

image.jpg

bjdxsx, hm11, Timbek and 3 others like this.
  25. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    But you like it right and this is the best part.

Andrew K likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice