A Fantasy I have

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by aryxa, Apr 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. aryxa

aryxa Member

IT / IS
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Before I get off of work, on a day that you know no one will be home early, you send me a text message that’s very simple, sexy, and seductive all at the same time but does not disclose any of the things to come (something like “I hope you’re ready...”). Upon entering the house I find you standing on the stairs and almost completely naked. You’re only wearing a see through nighty or cover-up and you’re most definitely “in heat”. You make a firm statement the moment I shut the door to “Remove all my clothes right where I am and stand there”.

Once I’m completely naked you come down and produce a blindfold and place it over my eyes. Then you produce a small amount of rope then tying my hands behind my back tight enough that I know I can’t get free but that it’s secure .Checking that I can’t see anything you then grasp my hand and lead me to another location in the house (upstairs bedroom / our bedroom / or the couch in the living room / dining room chairs.

You then sit down on the couch(s) / chair or sit down on the edge of the bed telling me to remain standing where you left me. You then spread your legs with excitement, making it known you’ve slidden your cover-up up high enough that it exposes your ever so desired parts. You then slowly start rubbing yourself to excitement so that I may hear you but not able to touch just yet. The moment you notice you’re wet with excitement you have me kneel next to the couch or bed. ((You’ve already had a pillow on the floor where my knees will rest.)) Then you have me lean in to about an inch away which is just close enough to hear you playing with yourself, to smell your sexual lust, and almost be able to taste you. You return to your self stimulation once again for a few moments getting your finger nice and wet then produce it under my nose letting me smell how excited you are and to sense your moistness. You return to teasing and playing with yourself for a few more minutes finally you produce your finger(s), telling me to “Open my mouth!”.. then slowly inserting it and letting me taste you. You repeat this over and over again till you need a change.

Having had enough of your self stimulation -- then and only then you speak the only words since you’re introduction at the door “You may only use your tongue and your lips!”, you then put your hands on the back of my head and pull me in towards you -- burying my face in you. You at this point enjoy it for quite a while just laying back and doing nothing. Now are at the point where you can choose where this fantasy goes…

1) Just keep going with just the oral.

2) You have me switch to a strap-on / dildo.

3) Untie my hands and have me finger you (Retying my hands when done for the end)

4) Pull out the wand vibrator and use that.

5) Come up with something on your own.

Whatever option you’ve chosen continues till atleast you have an orgasm possibly more than one. At this point you sit up and state a final statement in a firm voice:

“ You better get used to doing this because this is all that you're going to get from now on. ”

--- You then get up and leave the room. Leaving me wondering if you’re really telling me the truth while I’m still blindfolded and my wrists bound. ---

Notes: The overall idea of this fantasy is to have you receive enjoyment while I remain bound, blindfolded, and still caged and helpless to receive satisfaction.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Well that should have a few boys tight in their cages lol

Xx Wendy

3. aryxa

aryxa Member

IT / IS
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    Aww, Thank You Wendy! <3

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Its okay
    Its nice to have folks from the country side but may I make a small suggestion?

Er try not to refer to a lust filled lady let alone a Mistress as being on heat or your boy bits could be history .

Xx Wendy

5. aryxa

aryxa Member

IT / IS
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    Comment noted. I've fixed my document here at home with the correction.

6. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    my fantasy is that a woman can take her husband to a local shop and have him fitted for a permanent chastity belt and it is done there and then and where this is done as common as going down to the shop for bread or milk.
    that chastity is seen as a way improve a marriage or as a gift to the wife for all the work she does.
    and that chastity is not seen as something that belonged to the bdsm world but that it can be a very special gift from a man to mistress (wife) that he loves her so much that he is willing to give up orgasms just so she can enjoy more.(sorry for ramblings ). spider202

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice