I ordered my Lori Tube

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dar, Dec 12, 2008.

1. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hi:

Just a quick note to say "I ordered my Lori tube." I sent a money order for full payment to her a few days ago. Style #4 -- hooded curved

Just a bit about me

I don't have a keyholder, however, I do have a friend who will probably hold keys (but no more)

Best to everyone

--Dar (CD/TV, Soon to be locked)

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Dear Dar,
    Congrats on your order. Please keep us informed. I would be interested if Lori email's you about questions, progress, and shipping? From the sound of things lately she doesn't. Also if it fits the first time or if you have to ship it back for resizing. As one very interested person in getting a Lori's, I hope you have a great time with yours. Here's to your Lori's Tube being perfect and you will love being locked. Missy Tanya

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Congrats! Wearing mine even as I type this!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Welcome dar... :welcome:

May your Lori transaction be a smooth and happy one!

Keep us informed on your progress and how your keyholding goes. We always like to hear about relationships outside the norm.

5. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    Miss Tanya Writes:

>I would be interested if Lori email's you about questions, progress, and shipping?

The last e-mail before sending her the money order was the order form from her webpage. She did have one question about one measure that seemed “out of the ordinary” and had me check on it. ;)

When I asked her about shipping she replied that the #4 takes about 90 days to make and that she will send me an e-mail before it ships.

I do expect this to fit perfectly first time… and hopefully I’ll be fitted into it many times.

>Here's to your Lori's Tube being perfect and you will love being locked.

Miss Tanya: Thank you very much

6. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful writes

>May your Lori transaction be a smooth and happy one!

Thank you very much and I know you will understand that one of my hopes is also that the result has me periodically in tears

>Keep us informed on your progress and how your keyholding goes. We always like to hear about relationships outside the norm.

Well, ok. I will say that I'm not interested in handing over my keys to the first woman (or man) who comes along. (I've peridocally read of a few mis-matches. One that frequently comes to mind is a person who lives in the guest room, has only maid uniforms, is permentantly locked up -- is effectively a prisoner -- this wasn't what he was looking for.)

Truth be told I did order the #4 for a number of reasons. One is that it could be locked on permenantly. That was one of the things I checked on last spring. That said I prefer to live with the threat than the reality at this point in time.

Thank you very much for your reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice