Sweet & Spicy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jshackleton2016, Oct 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    It looks like I am going to start getting a weekly session, every Sunday morning, where my wife/keyholder decides, based on my behavior during the week, whether I'll be let out for some T&D.

We are also looking at a contract we found online that already describes what we are doing pretty closely. The contract just puts a finer point on some things, like an affirmation that even when I am uncaged, I am not allowed an orgasm without her permission. And new in the contract is a clause that every week I am to start out with owing 10 thwacks, to be worked off during the week, in addition to thwacks I earn for infractions, which I am all too good at doing.

Last Sunday morning was the first of our new Sunday morning sessions. Here is a quick recap of that first session: When we wake up and are lounging in bed, she takes off the cage and tells me to start stroking it. After 2 weeks of consecutive lockup, and not being able to get erect or touch it, wow that felt gooooood.

Abruptly she tells me to "Stop and turn over!", gets the leather riding crop (thwacker we call it) and nails my ass hard. "That is one. We are going to do the 6 you owe me right now."

So the next few minutes consisted of me stroking my own cock a few times, then her telling me to turn over for a HARD thwack. Again...again....

"This is what I call sweet and spicy honey" she says. Sweet being the awesome feeling of stroking my cock, and spicy being the sheering pain of the thwacker bearing down on my helpless ass.

After the 6th one, she says, "OK - no orgasm for you today. The cage goes back on now."

A meek and breathy "Thank you Goddess" were the only words I could muster that whole time.

This Sunday can't come soon enough! You bet I'm being a good boy.

CagedAnimal2, Jasmic68 and seasoned like this.
  2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    I'm intrigued to know if there is rhyme or reason to your KH's 'sweet and spicy' regime; is it part of your training or just for her fun?

3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    During the week whenever I do something to piss her off she will say "that's 1" or "that's 5" with the numbers corresponding to the number of thwacked I need to take. I had 6 accumulated at the time of that T&D session. The sweet and spicy line she made up on the spot. I owe her 20 at the time of this writing.... ouchie....

4. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    I like the idea of starting with 10 thwacks and then these taken off as your behaviour or goals are achieved through the week. Give a sense of focus

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice