She’s slowly weened me off sex to become her masturbation assistant.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tina's Bitch, Mar 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I have been in permanent. chastity for several years with the exception of a few releases per year on Christmas, my birthday, and our anniversary. My wife has been slowly weening me off of all releases. Lately she has been promising me these releases and then ends up denying them. I think she enjoys teasing then denying me.

She has set up some new grounds for me. My wife has told me that instead of being released my new reward will be to assist her while she masturbates. I started to complain because I already do this. She snapped her fingers at me and told me not to fuss or she wouldn’t let me assist anymore.

This morning she made me sit up in bed against the headboard. She placed a pillow on my lap and laid against me. I was told to reach around her and rub her breasts while she used her Hitachi magic wand. I kissed her neck and rubbed her breasts while she had multiple orgasms.

Last week on my birthday she had me kneel between her spread legs. I grabbed her ankles, raised her legs high up in the air and spread them as wide as I could. My job was to just hold her legs steady and keep quiet while she diddled herself silly. After she finished herself off she gave me a bare bottom birthday spanking with her hairbrush then had me rub her back until she fell asleep.

She told me several years ago that I have never been able to reach all the important spots inside her. This is one of the reason she has kept me caged. I felt bad so I bought a strap on harness and dildo that I could wear over my cage and fuck her with. This is her favorite dildo she named “Big Daddy” and is the only cock that has ever satisfied her or made her cum. This is both of our favorite way to have sex. She gets to fantasize that she is getting fucked by real man, and I get to fantasize that I have a big cock that can satisfy her.

klepzy, DoesasTold, GoddessG and 14 others like this.
  2. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Happy it's working out so well for you two! I'd love to get to a similar point where my releases only happen a couple times per year at most...and eventually fade away altogether.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Masturbation assistant :) I love it. Going to share that one with the wife as that's an accurate description of me as well. I'm just thinking of the help wanted ad -

Wanted - Masturbation assistant. Most have good oral skills and high dexterity. Ideal candidate follows direction well and is prepared to lock penis in a cage for rest of life.

4. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I love the term Masterbation assistant.
    My wife sometime releases me and warns me not to orgasm while she sucks on my cock while she masterbates. It took a few times for me to realize I am not cumming when she is finished. I get caged back up and rub her legs and back until she wants to go to sleep.
    I love watching her orgasm.

5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm also a M.A.(love the term) My Wife(KH) allows me to lick her fingers to get them wet so she can start to masturbate. She will have me keep them wet until she has had her 2-3 orgasms and then she lets me lick them clean when she is done. The taste and smell of her wetness drives me crazy. When I'm lucky, she will make me put my face right up beside her and then masturbate with me inches away from her. She will not let me touch her, just watch...

6. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    too bad you can not touch does that mean you are not allowed to perform oral on her as well?
    I do understand our small penises not reaching those important spots in a lady. i too have had that problem and now been locked since August 15th, 2016. The number of cums under 10

asastype and Billy J like this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I get to perform oral only when she allows me to. My Wife(KH) and I haven't had PIV sex in years. Due to her age, she hasn't liked it for awhile. When we did have PIV sex, back in the day, I would reach all of her spots...lol...Size was never a problem...;)

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    It’s what works for you, congratulations on your new role.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Hope your happy. I would wean her off eating for treating me like that.

Giveitup likes this.
  10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I must admit I am jealous. While PIV sex for me has long been a thing of the past, and I am often allowed to please her with my tongue, my fingers, the dildo... I have never been allowed to watch her masturbate with her vibrator. She prefers to do that on her own, but she has no problem telling me afterwards especially if I am locked up and she knows it will make me jealous and horny.

There was one time when she allowed me to listen to her masturbating while I was tied up and blindfolded in the basement and she lay nearby.

anasyrma, durango_o and tdk34 like this.
  11. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:

Hopefully you have some form or release! I recently did 6 months no release, and was having some prostate inflammation, which is not ideal! I'm cut off from sex too, although my wife does her masturbation alone. A few times a year, I get to give oral.

With my keyholder, I'm allowed to touch her everywhere but her genital area, which is now off limits. Both women cut me off from sex about 2 years ago, but my wife enjoys me wearing a strap-on, which is great, as I really enjoy that. I love that intimacy is more sensual than outright sexual now, and I do enjoy it a lot.

muq765 likes this.
  12. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Just to add that I love it when I am allowed to masturbate in her presence. This morning I woke up with a raging hard-on (currently uncaged), and she allowed me to press up against her for just a bit and then wrap my tiny penis in kleenex and wank while my tongue was deep in her ass!

13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Sounds s little like our marriage. Been married 24 years an now basicly always locked and only allowed to help her play with herself to some amazing orgasms cant remember the last time I had a penile orgasm these days I cum from anal stimulation which also makes my wife very wet
    Very happy marriage

Arti_Rao, Ulex_, harddenial and 7 others like this.
  14. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:

I'm so jealous! I can't do anal stuff because of Crohn's disease damage. i still have to empty manually, and we all find that a gross process. I don't even enjoy it anymore. i would love to just be done with it as a sex organ, and ejaculate from anal stimulation only. I would never have guessed I'd end up wanting that, and desiring to be done with erections and genital pleasure, but somehow, here I am, thanks to my wife and my keyholder.

15. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Sorry to hear you cant cum that way but you are very lucky by the sounds to have a amazing wife who loves been your key holder thats the best part:)

Finn-egan likes this.
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    99% of sexual contact between us is handing her the Doxy wand, kissing her, caressing her, using my fingers on her while she gets off.

Assistant is a good term for it

DoesasTold, Rectrix and asastype like this.
  17. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Wouldn't life be great if everything was perfect?? What's hard at the moment is that my keyholder can't come over for kink or dinner or a movie with all the virus stuff. It's like suddenly being in an LDR!!

18. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    Man, I wish my wife would do this again. She has made it well known that one of the things that she loves about keeping me caged is that she will never have to suck my cock again. The last time was over 5 years ago and I will never get to experience a blowjob again.

b_quark likes this.
  19. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    That is awesome. My wife does the same. She has me rest my head on her inner thigh so my face is within inches of her fingers. If she needs more lubrication she sticks her fingers into my mouth then continues like I’m not even there.

Arti_Rao, harddenial and Susanstoy91 like this.
  20. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    Very nice. Our marriage only gets better every day since she caged me. She is much happier since taking control of my cock, and if she’s happy, I’m happy.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    My last blow job to completion was in 1983. I'll never have one again, but I was never big on them to begin with. I've always preferred an expertly done and violent hand job like my wife gives over a blow job any day.

22. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:

Great idea by your wife, i'll try to bring this up at home too

23. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Sounds great! My Mistress loves masturbating, and loves me doing all the heavy lifting. Why should she hold the toy when I can? She is a strong believer in orgasm denial too(for me!), and it’s rare for me to cum like a man. However, she absolutely loves anal so I am frequently released from chastity to fuck her arse... but I cannot cum on pain of death! This is indescribable torture for me! Which she loves of course, because my needs don’t matter, only hers do. Luckily a high sex drive and a deep enjoyment of spanking, humiliation, torture and an amazingly active imagination amongst other things keep me in a state of constant sexual excitement... we are not 24/7/365 (yet?) and it’s all new territory to both of us at the moment, I really hope we are still like this when we’ve been doing it as long as some of you guys!

Rectrix likes this.
  24. Amtruce

Amtruce New member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    It's pretty much same with me.... Locked and denied piv.. Am required to pleasure her in all ways possible... Also she will masturbate in front of me with the wand and I watch helplessly... Allowed only ruined orgasm that too her decision

Arti_Rao likes this.
  25. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    I am becoming my wife's oral assistant. She is not fond of PIV but loves oral from me.

Happy for both of you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice