I love my wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lpk77, Sep 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Thought I would start a journal to keep memories. After a great night last night
    She told me no play the next night as she had a busy day. Explained here
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/love-my-wife.38743/

So yesterday I did all the ironing and tried to help as much round the house as I could.
    Bought her a nice gift that she didn’t ask for.
    But no luck she got her n bed nude last night and told me no touching. It was heaven and hell for me. I was that desperate to touch her I nearly asked could I lick her ass gently while she fell asleep but decided not to and respect what she had said. Through out the day she kept squeezing one nipple it got a little sore but felt good and kept my mind on her

my wife loves sex but is very vanilla we have tried a few toys which she loved.
    I have also become better with my fingers,hands and mouth Which she is liking.

last night while we where cuddling and she had her Lilly on my thigh she told me she had bought a prorate massager! This sent my mind into over drive, I have never had anything but a finger in there in my life.
    Now she has made this step to buy that I will let her use it and make it as easy as possible so any tips for me would be welcome

thanks lpk

Parley and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Congrats

You are on your way.
    Keep being a good boy and she will keep growing as a Domme.

Don’t push and don’t make it about you. What you describe is the way to show your submission. It takes time but in the end well worth it.

Lpk77 likes this.
  3. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    40 day milestone today. Been it it mostly 24/7 apart from when she has wanted to play.

2 orgasms one was a cheat when she left the key other was a ruined orgasm 18 days ago
    About day 12 frustration nearly got the better of me I nearly asked to be let out! So glad I didn’t

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    21 days today with no orgasm! I can honestly say I behave never felt better. Yes I feel very frustrated and horny but life as a whole is good.
    I appreciate my wife more, even tho I have always loved and fancied her these feelings seem to have been multiplied by thousands!

I see her differently, noticed different things about her body that have never stood out before.
    Sex has become much more meaningful and passionate. Last night when we were eating I noticed a very little beauty spot at the top of her cleavage and I just became fixated with it.

sometimes when I get an attack of horniness I get palpitations it’s almost like a panic attack
    When she touches me I just melt, I want and give more affection. If anyone is on the fence about telling their partners just do it, I and she feels that this has brought us closer together physically and emotionally.

now I used to be a compulsive wanker at least twice a day every day since I was 11 years old
    I don’t think I am cured of this but my mind doesn’t think of this as soon as I wake up now.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    Well Saturday night was unexpected!!
    I was out to play she got her orgasm then started edging for a while a couple of times she got it spot on one more stroke and it would have been game over. It was unbelievable!!

she carried on for a while I told her I was near the edge she didn’t stop but She speeded up and squeezed my balls. I orgasmed I have never cum so hard felt like my balls where going to shoot out as well. The for a couple of minutes post orgasm hand job I was thrashing like a fish on a hook. made all the better that she was laughing and having fun. Slept unlocked but back in Sunday morning I haven’t experienced the drop like I did last time so am guessing it was the post orgasm
    Teasing that stopped it.

6. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    Well 3 days later the tingle is returning
    I don’t think my wife is a fan of the post orgasm drop! I didn’t think I had it that bad. on a pulse not she did say I won’t be doing that for a while as it makes me a twat! Charming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice